Don't Leave Me

Robin was quickly transferred to the  ER at the compound with Clint and Bruce running closely behind. As she got to the medical bay the head doctor, Dr. Cullen stopped them.
"I'm sorry you can be in here" Clint backed away and collapsed in one of the chairs and stared blankly at the back and white tile floor.

Bruce walked up to a window that showed the operating room were Robin was.
"clear" the doctors grabbed the Defibrillator.

BOOM,

Clear  BOOM!

Bruce flinched every time he heard it and he slightly sobbed.
"Bruce" Bruce turned around and sunk into Nat's embrace.
"she's going to be okay" Nat kissed the top of his forehead and hugged him tightly.

A doctor approached Clint but he stopped him.
"I'm not getting checked up in till Robin's okay" Doctor nodded and walked away.
"Clint your arm is all burned let them fix you" Wanda sighed.
He was about to say something but Dr. Cullen walked in.
"she's stable" he said quietly and Clint stood up. "is she going to be okay?" Cullen looked down the back up. "she has a couple of burs on her legs and waist, she has sprained a couple of bones in her left leg"
Cullen looked at his clipboard and sighed "and she had a concussion, right now she is asleep if you want to see her" he looks at Bruce.
   Bruce starts for the door but Clint walked around him and beat him to the door. Clint carefully walked in and looked at her unconscious body. He looked at her small body and carefully took her hand in to his. He intertwined his fingers with hers and softly kissed her knuckles.
"I'm so sorry baby, I love you" he whispers and Bruce looks at him with tear filled eyes.

Bruce sat on the other side of her bed and softly rubbed her cheek.
"can I tell you something Bruce?"

"hmm?" he responded.

Clint took a deep breath then sighed. "I'm in love with your sister and we've been dating for a while" Bruce looked up and Clint and slightly smiled. "I kinda already knew that" Clint snorted.
"I'm glad it's you" Bruce smiled.

They both stopped when they heard a small whimper. Clint squeezed on to Robin's hand.
"hay sweetheart" Robin shifted a little then looked at her brother and boyfriend with a blank stair.
"how you feeling Robbie?" Bruce asked.
"okay I guess" Clint smirked "I was so worried about you baby"
Robin tilted her head to the side.
"I'm sorry but who you guys" Bruce's heart sank and Clint's shattered in to a million pieces.
"I'm going to find the doctor" Clint said blankly and marched out of the room.
Steve and Nat quickly stood up
"how is she?" Steve asked. Clint walked pasted them "she doesn't know who I am" he said bluntly and not even looking at them.

The rest walked in and Clint made it back with Dr. Cullen.

"so your my brother" Robbie asked.
Bruce nodded. She looked at all the others.
"sorry I don't remember any of you" Steve smiled and knelt down by her bed.
"it's okay. I'm Steve, the red head is Nat, the guy with the goatee and glowing chest is your best friend Tony, the guy with the metal arm is Bucky, and Clint's your boy friend"
Robin looked all around feeling alone but still mustered up a small smile.