Don't You Forget About Me

Robin stood by the figure as it pointed to the distance of the black room.
"what?" the figure pushed her forward. Robin looked past she shoulder but continued to walk.

She walked forward the black wall swallowing her up.

September 13,
Nine year old Bruce stat on the brown leather couch reading. He was lost in thought but was brought back as the door swung open with the wind blowing in leaves. He looked up and saw his mother walk in with newborn Robin.
"hay Brucie" she gave him a warm smile and knelt down in front of him
"you want to hold her?" Bruce nodded and she put her in Bruce's arms
"hay I'm brother Bruce" his mom smiled and left the two alone.

"your pretty small for a newborn" the baby looked up at him and gave him a smile.
  Bruce held up his hand to wave but Robin brought her tine hand to his.
"I can tell, we're going to be best friends"

Robin watched a piece of her past flash before her eyes. She walked forward but this time saw a flash of light surround her.

"What are ya watching Bruce?" ten year old Robin asked.
"it's a move... Nightmare on elm Street" she looked to the TV and saw, in her mind a awesome sight. She jumped up on the couch by her brother and watched intently.
"never sleep again!" she jumped up in the couch then jumped on Bruce. They both laughed but it was cut short by their father storming in with a beer bottle.
"shut up" he came up to Robin about to slap her but Bruce pushed him to the ground and started to punch.
"you ever lay a hand on her again and I'll kill you!" he huffed and grabbed Robin and the ran upstairs to grab a few things and fled their home.

"that was the day we ran away from home" she spoke. She scrunched up her eyebrows as tears poured out of her eyes like a foist sink.
"wait I remember that"

She looked around again and saw yet another bright light.

"what kid graduates at 13 years old" Bruce teased as they both were now in college and starting their gamma project.
"me Bruce" he chuckled as he looked over her shoulder and saw her watching the shining.
"you gonna help?"
"sorry" she walked over to vile Bruce was about to take.
"I'm doing it to" he raised an eyebrow than shook his head no.
"yes, we're in this together"
They both took it and Bruce started to turn green and Robin's eyes and hands started to glow a bright blue

"the last time I ever saw him in till now" she sighed as everything started to slowly come back. She continued to walk forward and saw stars.

Robin ran as fast as she could. She made a hard turn as she heard sirens blast in her ears.
She slid on her knees Into an ally and ran in to a pile of boxes.
She sighed and rest the back of her head on a garbage can as sweat slid down her face.
  She looked down as she heard a small whimper. She heard it coming from one of the boxes so she slowly opened the box and saw a small beagle puppy.
"hay little guy" she pulled him out of the box and saw he was all skin and bones.
She sat him in her lap then pulled out the loaf of bread she ad stolen.
"here" she tour off a piece and fed the pup.
"you want to come with me?" the dog showed a teeth filled grin. "you need a name.. How about Jason?" the dog perked up and stood on his hung legs in her lap and covered her face in doggie kisses.

Robin collapsed to the ground.
"I just want to remember and you give me all the hard times" she cried.
She looked up and saw another vision.

Bruce!" she ran and gave him a big hug almost knocking him down.
"oh my God! You're back! I missed you so much" he whispered and hugged Robin tighter then grabbed her shoulders and pulled me away. "I'm so sorry Robbie, I'll never leave you again" he said and pulled her back to his chest. "I promise"
"hate to brake up this precious family reunion but we need to get back at the problem at hand" a voice say. She turned around and looked at her. She had red hair and had hate and hurt in her eyes but also care.
"sorry, I'm Robin and I'll be going" she said a started to walk out but she put her arms straight out in front of her. She stopped and looked at her. "I'm Natasha and you should help these two. Your supposedly smarter than your bro... So you can help" she smirked robin rolled her eyes and looked at Bruce for approval. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

Robin smiled as tears of joy fell down her cheek. She smiled at the time her and her brother reunited. As kids he would always tell her that they would always stick together. He would tell her they were one and they would always have each others backs. But life had other plans for them.

Robin looked up and saw the man there training with a bow. He was tall with muscular arms and chest. His eyes were this icey blue and his hair was spiked in different directions and was colored a light brown. Robin had saw him and blushed. She has never done that and didn't know what was going on. Her heart beated faster as he turned around and their eyes met. He smirked at her and she quickly looked down in defeat.
"Robin this is Clint" Nat's voice said snapping her back to reality. Clint looked down at her. He towered over her. With her being only 5 foot  and 95 pounds. Him being a foot  taller than her maybe more. She would have to crane her head up and Clint having to look straight down.
"hay Clint" she whispers.
Clint looked down at her and he easily got lost in her eyes. He quickly feel in love with her eyes. He noticed one brown and one a bright gold. He smiled softy and clears his throat.
"hay Robin" he smirked

Clint. Just him. He made her so happy and the way he crumbled when she forgot him. The love she had for him grew stronger everyday.

Clint gently pushed me up against the wall and put his palms up against the wall by both sides of my head, caging me in.
My breath caught in my throat and my heart was beating one hundred miles an hour.
"you look so nerves Robbie" his eyes were darkened with lust as he slow moved his face closer to mine. "you okay?" his lips ghost my lips and he pulled back. "babygirl"
He pulled away more and our eyes locked.
"your trembling" he said moving his body even more closer to me.
"I'm not trembling" he brought his hand and cupped my cheek. I quickly lean in to his touch. He brought his face closer again and smashed his lips to mine. I surprising kissed back and rest my hands on his chest feeling his muscles. He pulled back and looked at me with dark eyes.
"okay hotshot" I put my hands on the back of his neck and pulled him again, kissing him passionately.

Robin looked up and shouted.
"are we done yet!" she pulled her knees to her chest and cried.
The figure appeared again and sat on it's knees and put it's hand in her shoulder and Robin disappeared in a puff of blue smoke and appeared back into her room.

She quietly scrambled back on her feet and zoom out of her room and down the hallway to the main room where everyone was.