10: 1993; Butterbeer Y/N

Y/N'S POV

Thursday, September 16

We all sat at a table and each ordered a butterbeer. We had a wonderful time, until I saw Malfoy coming in the place. We looked at each other in despise. I remembered how he bumped into me earlier. He sat at the table right in front of me. Cedric, who was sitting next to me noticed Malfoy staring at me as my body got all stiff just at the idea of him.

"Hey, forget about him." He whispered in my ear while leaning over to me.

"I know... I just argh."

"I know the feeling, don't worry."

"It's just everytime I'm enjoying something he always has to pop out of nowhere and say dumb things. I've only been here for two weeks and he already pisses me off."

Cedric suggested we move across the table so I didn't have to look at him. We did and I was way better after. The rest of the night went by nicely, we all had fun. Then, I felt tired.

"I think I'm going to head back." I said softly.

"Already?" Ron said.

"She's right it's a bit late." Hermione said.

"Well I'm going to go, I'm tired." I said.

"I'll come with you." Cedric told me.

I smiled and nodded at him.

"Congratulations again Harry." Cedric said.

"Yes, you were very good." I added.

He smiled at us and a small "thank you" came out of his mouth.

Cedric and I then headed out and walked to the castle. Once we entered the Hufflepuff common room, I sat on the couch. Cedric did the same.

"It was a great night." He said.

"You're right."

"Except for Malfoy." He said, chuckling a little.

"This too." I laughed.

"We've only known each other for two weeks
Y/N, but I like your vibe." Cedric said while looking at me.

"I look yours too Diggory. Always so calm."

"I'm not always calm."

"Oh yeah? Prove it."

He got up and opened the radio. He put on some music and started to goofy dance in the middle of the room. We both started laughing when he gave me his hand. I took it and got up. We started dancing and laughing intensely. But then, a girl got down from the girls' dormitories aisle.

"Can you guys go to sleep please? It's 11:30 pm and we have school tomorrow." She asked.

"Sorry Hannah, we'll get to bed soon." Cedric said with his usual sorry face.

We looked at each other and started laughing quietly as the girl went back to bed.

"Well we should probably go." I said.

"Yes we should. Well thank you for the beautiful night. Also, I wanted to know, would you like to maybe go study with me at the library after school tomorrow?"

"That would be great." I said with a small smile.

"Perfect then, see you tomorrow." He said waving at me while he left.

I got into my dorm and sat at my desk. I lit up a candle because the other girls in my dorm were sleeping. I decided to write a letter to my bestfriend. She's a muggle and doesn't know I'm here nor that I'm a witch. She thinks I moved to Australia that's all.

Dear Emma,

I'm sorry I didn't write to you sooner. My mum and I have been caught up with all the distractions that includes moving countries. Our new house is pretty big, I like it. Obviously, it's nothing like the city, but it's great. I really miss you. I hope you're doing well. I have a lot of things to talk to you about. First of all, my new school is really cool, I like it. I've made wonderful friends (they're not as good as you don't worry, you're irreplaceable). One of the boys here is so annoying! He won't stop bothering me. We're in constant fights. I've been here for only two weeks and we had an argument almost everyday. Plus, we got seated together in a class and now I'm stuck with him for the rest of the year. But on the other hand, I've met this really nice guy. He's pretty cute and he asked me to hangout with him tomorrow after school. I know it doesn't mean anything, but he's a load of fun. Anyway, enough about me, how are you? How's your sister and your parents as well? How's school? Are you still with Nathan? Tell me everything. I miss you.

Y/F/N xx.

I wrote my new adress in the wizards world on the letter so she could mail me back. Since it was from magic to muggle world I had to write a random country on my letter. I wrote Australia obviously. I attached it to Alan's leg and asked him to go deliver it to her door, but without her noticing him. He listened to my instructions and then flew away in the dark night.