31: 1993; Creep

DRACO'S POV

Thursday, October 21

I couldn't fall asleep, all I could do was think. Think to the point where I couldn't even control my thoughts. They were controlling me. It happened to me quite often, recently. To get lost in my mind, it taking over me.

I couldn't handle looking at the bare ceiling of my dorm anymore. I put some shoes on and got out of the common room, after dodging Pansy who was fast asleep on the couch.

I ran off quietly to the astronomy tower, but when I approached the entry I heard some voices. I waited, listening to what the two people were saying.

"So... How's it going with Cedric?" One of them asked.

The voice sounded familiar.

"Pretty good, I mean I still don't know if he likes me."

It was Y/N and Ginny. They would be in so much trouble if a teacher knew they were out of bed. I kept listening to their conversation, but when I turned around to go back to my dorm my shoe made an awful sound on the ground.

I froze and didn't know what to do. I just hid in another hallway. About ten minutes later, I saw them leaving. I went at the top of the astronomy tower for some alone time, finally.

We were already mid-October, it was getting colder. I was soon, going to be home for Christmas break. I missed my mom. I really don't know how she can handle being with my dad every day. I wonder if she actually likes him. Because if I were her I would've ran away a long time ago.

After hanging out here a little I went back to the Slytherin common room. When I got in, Pansy was still on the couch, but she had a book in her hands.

"Out late Malfoy?"

"How's it any of your business?"

"You shouldn't go wandering around the castle at night, especially with Sirius Black on the run."

"Okay mum."

"I'm serious Draco!"

"No, he's Sirius." I said chuckling.

Author's lol moment
Please laugh at that awful joke.

DRACO'S POV

"You're not funny."

"Oh please, I am hilarious! Anyway, what I do is none of your business Parkinson, so I suggest you back off."

I went back to my dorm, I discretely opened the door and went back to bed.

Why did Y/N like Diggory? Seriously, I don't get how you could be proud of that, I told myself before falling asleep.