23: 1993; Rumours

References to sex
Y/N'S POV

Tuesday, September 28

"Y/N?? Draco?? What's going on here?"

I opened my eyes and I was in the Slytherin common room, did I sleep here?! Blaise and Pansy were in front of us with a surprised look on their faces.

"Hm... I think I fell asleep." I said.

"Huh... Yeah me too." Said Draco.

"You guys fell alseep... together?"

"What do you mean together?" I asked.

"Well Y/N, your head was on Draco's shoulder and Draco, your head was on Y/N's head." Said Pansy while rolling her eyes.

Malfoy and I looked at each other clueless.

"You two won't talk about this to anyone. Do you understand?" Draco said to Pansy and Blaise.

"Of course." Answered Blaise.

"I can't promise anything." Retorted Pansy.

"Pansy, seriously. It's not funny."

"Ugh fine." She said while leaving the common room.

Blaise followed her.

"And you." He said while looking at me.

"Don't tell anyone or it won't go well for you." He added.

"Oh because you think I want to go around bragging about this? I would be ashamed to even pronounce your name."

"Whatever."

I got up and went to my dorm. I changed in my uniform and went to the Great Hall. I entered and everyone was looking at me. I sat next to Harry.

"Y/N are you okay?!" He asked.

"Hm.. Yeah why?"

"You slept with Malfoy! Did he force you?" He said.

"What?!"

"Y/N, you don't have to be ashamed, we'll support you. Even if it was your choice to do it." Said Hermione while taking my hand.

"What are you guys even talking about?!"

"Well... Pansy came into the Great Hall telling everyone that she found you and Malfoy together, sleeping under a blanket in the common room and that you guys even did it."

"Excuse me?! We never did! We just fell asleep working on our presentation for potions!"

I was out of myself. I saw Cedric walking towards me.

"Hey can I talk to you for a second Y/N?" He asked.

"In two minutes. I need to do something first."

I got up and walked towards Pansy.

"You stupid bitch!" I said.

"What did you say to me?"

"You heard me right."

I slapped her across the face.

"You like to spread rumours don't you?"

I turned around to face everyone in the room.

"Because NO Malfoy and I didn't do it! Now stop believing what this idiot has to say, because it's NOT TRUE!"

I saw Malfoy in the door frame of the Great Hall eating an apple while looking at me with a smirk on his face. I glared at him, rolled my eyes and came back to the Gryffindor table.

"So, you wanted to talk to me?"

"No need now, you just answered my question." He said awkwardly.

"Great."

I sat down and finished eating. I saw Malfoy walking up to us, what did he want.

"Hey Y/N, pretty hard rumours this morning."

"Shut up."

"Imagine if... I told everyone it was true."

"And why would you do that?" I said annoyed.

"Because I love to make your life harder. You know people won't really talk about me in all of this and even if they did I don't care about others, but I know you do care about your reputation. Imagine this. Y/N, the new girl slept with Malfoy! Already?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"They won't believe you."

"And why is that?" He asked calmly.

I got up, looked at him up and down, smirked and glanced into his eyes.

"Because people would never ever believe that you pulled someone like me, when you are you." I said calmly.

I gave him a smile as his face got angrier and I left the room.