End Of Season 1

Hello dear readers!

We reached the end of season one, meaning the end of 3rd year! I wanted to thank everyone who's reading this story and I really hope you guys like it and will keep reading!

I'm going to take a one week break at the end of every season! So I'll be coming back fiercely for season 2!

Like I said a couple of chapters back, I will be answering two questions about myself.

First question: "Where are you from?"

I am from Canada!🇨🇦

Second question: "How many languages do you speak?"

I fluently speak, write and read two languages. French and English. Actually, French is my first language! I started learning English maybe five years ago!

Thank you for your questions. I received a couple more of them, but I'll answer them at the end of other seasons!

I also recieved questions concerning the story.

First question: "What's every character's sexuality?"

So far, we know that
-Cedric is gay (he's out)
-Harry is bisexual (he's out)
-Ginny is bisexual (she's out to her close friends)
-Draco is bisexual/still a little bit confused (he's just out to Cedric, but Y/N knows)
-Y/N doesn't label herself

Second question: "For how long will this story go on?"

I plan on writing, until a little bit after the Battle of Hogwarts!

So that's it! Thank you guys again so much for reading! Love you all, take care❤️

See you in a week!