62: 1994; Still A Party

Alcohol
Y/N'S POV

Saturday, September 17

"Go Harry!" We were all shouting as he flew in the air after the snitch.

For a big part of the game, Ravenclaw had been ahead of the red team, to the twin's horror. We could see them, angrily beating the bludgers towards the Ravenclaw players.

Cho Chang was right behind Harry, going after the golden flying object too. Suddenly, she dived up quickly, much to everyone's surprise. Then, she came back down rapidly, cutting Potter in his race and catching the snitch.

Ravenclaw were actually a pretty good team, their logic made them come up with utterly special strategies. Only, sometimes they would mess up trying to actually do them, but this time, Cho Chang really outdid herself.

The whole Gryffindor team came down looking rather mad or sad or maybe a mix of both.

"Then, I guess there's no party." Hermione said to them when they approached the stands.

"What?!" The twins said.

"No! There will be a party either way! It's always time for a party." Fred said, a grin back on his face.

"You two are unbelievable." Hermione said, sighing.

"But that's why you love us." George said, playfully.

I looked at Draco, who was holding my hand.

"Want to go for dinner?" I asked.

He nodded and we headed to the Great Hall. We sat at the almost deserted Hufflepuff table. Hydra was already there, a book in her hand, a cup of tea in the other.

"Hey!" I said to her, sitting next to Draco.

"Hey." She said, not looking up from her book.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"Library." She said, closing her reading.

"Didn't you want to come and see the match?"

"Not really, I don't fancy Quidditch a lot." She said, with a small smile.

I nodded and we all started eating. She seemed to get along pretty well with Draco and everything was fine. They chatted about everything possible, except family, which I found odd, since they were distant cousins.

"Do you want to go get ready for the party?" I asked her.

"Sure!" She answered, getting up.

I kissed Draco's cheek.

"See you later?" I asked him, smiling.

"I'll pick you up at your common room at 8:30." He said, kissing me.

"Perfect." I said, leaving the table with Hydra.

When we arrived at our dorm, we started by doing our homework, while chatting.

"I don't understand these bloody star charts!" She said, dropping her quill on her parchment.

"You just have to make really straight lines and it should be alright." I said, concentrating on tracing mines.

I loved this subject and I was quite decent which helped. The teacher was really nice and after all, we would always talk about the Draco constellation which made me think of my boyfriend.

When I was done, I helped Hydra with her homework.

"You should be good with stars, since you're named after one." I said, jokingly.