19: 1993; Night Walk

DRACO'S POV

Sunday, September 26

I tried to fall asleep, but I just couldn't. I turned around in my bed for ten minutes before I decided to get up. I dressed and even if it was past the curfew I walked to the Astronomy Tower. I started speaking to myself.

"Why me? I hate my life so much. Hate my dad. Hate everything. But why am I so hateful? Why can't I love. Is it because I've never been loved? What's wrong with my dad? Or maybe I'm in the wrong? Does my dad even want me? Was I an accident? Because I feel like I am."

Author's lol moment

Alexa, play 'Daddy Issues' by the Neighborhood.

DRACO'S POV

I heard a wheeze.

"Who's there??" I asked.

"BAHAHAHAHA."

Potter came out of under his invisibility cloak.

"Sorry, I was trying not to laugh. Malfoy you should start writing some poetry." He said drying the tears of laughter out of his face.

"Shut your mouth or the tears you'll have on your face won't be from you laughing."

"Oop- Sorry Malfoy. Honestly, I'm sorry for your dad."

"Hm... Okay."

"HAHAH YOU THOUGHT."

"At least mine's not dead."

"Don't talk about my dad!"

"Well don't talk about mine!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

"I really want to punch you right now." I said.

"Well me too."

"Okay then, come on fight me!"

"Okay let's go."

I threw the first punch. We started wrestling on the floor, when we heard someone coming closer.

"Quick under the cloak." I said.

"What makes you think I'll let you hide with me!"

"Because if you don't I'll say you're there and take off your cloak! And what do you think they'll except? That I was hitting myself in the face?"

"Argh okay come one."

We hid and saw Filch coming in with Mrs, Norris.

"Wherever you're hiding! Come out!" He said with his usual nasty voice.

After a good 5minutes of him staying there talking to his cat, he finally left. We got the cloak off.

"We should go back."

"Yeah."

"Leave after me I don't want to walk with you." I said.

"No you leave after me."

"No you!"

"No you!"

"I'll punch you again." I said.

"Fine." He said while rolling his eyes and leaving.

I looked at the horizon a little bit and then left. When I came back to my dorm, I went in the bathroom. He did threw a punch at me too. My lip was cut. I disinfected it and went to bed.