15: 1993; Late Draco

DRACO'S POV

Monday, September 20

This morning I ate my breakfast at the top of the astronomy tower. I was reading my book, enjoying the view and just relaxing. Since last year, it's been my spot to just come and cool off. I always liked it, love the vibe. I finished my book, looked at my watched and started going to my first class; potions.

When I entered the classroom, it was almost full. Just a couple of people were missing, but they still had about 7minutes to come in. I opened my books and tried to read about potions, but my mind would always fly away.

I would think of something else while reading. I just wasn't really concentrated. Professor Snape entered the classroom and started giving his lesson.

I looked at my right and Y/N wasn't there. This irresponsible and silly girl was going to skip class? This early into the year? My thought got cut off by Y/N herself. She opened the door, panting. Her hair were all messed up, probably from running for her life, trying not to be late. Well mission failed.

"You are late Ms. Y/N."

"I'm sorry professor, it's because-"

"I don't want to hear about your foolish excuse, 5points from Hufflepuff."

I laughed a little.

She glared at me and then we got into on of our daily arguments again.

"You will be working in teams on this oral presentation." Snape said with his boring tone.

I'll just partner up with Zabini, he's a fair student.

"You will be doing the project with the person next to you. It will be easier that way." Professor Snape said.

Are you kidding me?! I will have to work with this thing?

"I expect no complaints about the teams." He slowly expressed while looking at Y/N and I.

What could be more perfect than having to work with miss bossy, bitchy, nosy Y/L/N.

She packed her stuff and left the class, I was right behind her.

"Looks like my partner for the project's an idiot." I said loud enough so she could hear me.

"Looks like my partner for the project's a daddy's little boy who thinks he's the shit when he's clearly not." She said with a straight face.

I felt my face turn red, an angry shade of red. I was so pissed! She didn't have the right to go that far.

"Well Y/F/N, tell everyone why is it you're only joining in third year? Where were you before? In the muggle world? Who are your parents? Do you even have some?" I said aggressively.

Right when her mouth opened to throw another insult at me Cedric put his hand on her shoulder.

"We should go Y/N."

"Yeah..." She said, turning her back on me and leaving.

"That's it you coward! Just leave!" I yelled across the hallway.

Later that night, I popped another melatonin pill to try and drown my thoughts to sleep. I wasn't a daddy's little boy.