70: 1994; Holidays

Mild smut/hair pulling
Family issues
DRACO'S POV

Thursday, December 22d

"Please mate! It's super important!" I said to him while he packed his trunk.

He sighed.

"Why didn't you sort your things out before?! We're leaving tonight!" Blaise said, folding his last pair of pants.

"I always pushed it away, because I didn't want to think about it."

Y/n asked me to spend the Christmas break at her house and I told her I had sorted it all out, but truth is the holidays came sooner that I thought and I still hadn't found an excuse to give to my parents. Blaise was my last resort, I needed him to cover up for me.

"But why can't you just tell the truth to your parents?! Aren't they happy you have a girlfriend? Also, out of all the girls they should be happy you ended up with y/n."

"Well... I can't really tell my dad the truth."

"Don't tell me you haven't told him about y/n yet?! You've been dating for what? Six months?"

"Ten." I said, looking out the window.

"Even more reasons for you to introduce her to them!"

"Well she met my mum."

"Why can't you just say you're going at her place?! I mean, you're not six anymore, it's normal to have relationships, you shouldn't be ashamed."

"It's not that!" I snapped.

"Then what is it?" He asked, closing his trunk and turning to look at me.

"My dad knows about y/n, that's the issue."

He looked at me, an eyebrow raised, looking clueless.

"He doesn't want me to date her." I sighed.

"What why?! Y/n's possibly the most amazing person."

"She's a half-blood, my dad doesn't allow it." I said, sitting down on my bed.

"That's awful! We're in 1994, not in the 60's anymore."

"Well, my dad's mentality didn't change."

Silence filled the room and I could see Blaise's mind running, he was thinking hard.

"Okay mate... I'll cover up for you. If your dad call at my place, I'll say you're in the shower or something."

"Thanks Blaise, it means a lot."

"No problem." He smiled at me.

I went over to my desk and started writing a letter to my parents telling them I would stay over at Blaise's place for the holidays.

Y/N'S POV

Someone knocked at the Hufflepuff common room's door. I got up and it was Draco.

I jumped in his arms and kissed him.

"Hey." He said, smiling softly.

"Hi, are you ready for the holidays."

"Of course I am."

"Great."

"Hey, are you tense?" He asked, smirking.

"Hm... no, why." I said, chuckling.

"Just say you are." He whispered in my ear.

"Okay... I'm very tense."

"Then! You need to relax and I have the best solution to relax your muscles. Follow me." He said, taking my hand and leading me out of the door frame.