57: 1994; Come Over

Y/N'S POV

Friday, June 24

My first year at Hogwarts was officially over. I couldn't believe it. After the summer, I was beginning my 4th year and was really excited about it.

"Are you ready to leave?" Draco asked me, coming out of the bathroom.

"Yes, all my things are packed. But I just wanted to pop by Professor Lupin's class before we leave."

"Sure." He said with a smile.

We took our trunks and exited my dorm. I looked back, smiling before closing the lights and the door.

We walked to the Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher's class. When we arrived, I knocked on the already opened door.

Professor Lupin told us to come in. He was packing all of his belongings.

"Why are you taking all of this with you?" I asked, thinking teachers left all of their supplies here and reused them the year after.

"I'm leaving the school." He said with a small smile.

"Why?!" Draco and I asked, looking at him with wide eyes.

"I don't think the parents want a werewolf as their kids' teacher." He said taking his last box in his arms.

"No! That's unfair. You should stay."

"I can't Ms. Y/L/N, but I really hope the best for you. You're an extremely clever student, you'll achieve great things. As for you, Mr. Malfoy, you improved a lot this year and I cheer to that."

"But you're the best teacher, they shouldn't let you go professor." I said with sad eyes.

"But I do need to leave." He said with a sorry face.

I crashed into his arms, hugging him, making him have to quickly put down the box he was carrying.

"We'll miss you." I said.

"I'll miss you guys too." He said, before I pulled back from the hug.

We left the classroom and made our way to the Hogwarts Express.

Once we got into a compartment with Harry and Cedric, we finally relaxed.

"Are you guys excited for the summer?" I asked, looking at all of them, smiling.

"Of course! Because I straight up get to spend three weeks with you." Draco said, kissing my cheek.

My mum had said yes, even if I had had to send multiple letters, trying to convince her.

"It'll be amazing." I said taking his hand in mine.

"Well I'm going back to my muggle aunt and uncle's place and it sucks." Harry said, looking out the window.

Cedric pulled him into a hug, trying to convince him that it wasn't going to be that bad.

"I'll come and rescue you." Cedric said to Harry.

"I doubt aunt Petunia'll let you in."

"Not if she doesn't know I'm there." He said with a smirk.

When the train arrived at platform 9 and 3/4, I hugged all my friends goodbye. We saw some 7th year girls hugging each other and crying, because their time at Hogwarts was over. I didn't want this moment to arrive one day, but I tried to just focuse on the present.

My mum waved at Draco and I. We walked towards her. She took me in her arms.

"Hi dear, I missed you so much." She said.