18: 1993; Girls Night

Y/N'S POV

Saturday, September 25

At dinner, Hermione and I were so excited.

"Ready for girls night?" Hermione said happily.

"At 100%! It's going to be so fun!"

Luna and Ginny came up to us.

"Ready girls?" Ginny said with a lot of excitement.

"Yessss!" We all said.

We left the Great Hall and went in Hermione's dorm.

We started eating candies while singing to our favourite songs. We gave each other makeovers and laughed a lot.

When the night got somber, we decided to gossip a little.

"Hermione, when will you and my brother finally get together?" Ginny asked, bursting out laughing.

"Wha- What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean! I see the way you guys look at each other!" Ginny said with a smirk.

"Well I think you guys would look splendid together." Luna said with her soft voice.

"Yeah well that won't happen..."

"Why not??" I shrieked.

"Because there's always this stupid Lavender girl hanging out with him."

"We don't care about her! I'm sure my brother's not even into her."

"Indeed, I'm sure he likes you Mione. I wish someone would look at me the way he looks at you." Luna said while looking outside the window, smiling.

"Look around, maybe someone does look at you with glitters in their eyes." I said with a smile.

"Oh I don't think so."

"Well do you like someone Luna?" Asked Ginny.

"I do have interests in an individual."

"Who?!" Ginny and Hermione asked together.

"Well that's pretty much secret." She said giggling.

"Oh come on Luna tell us who it is?" Ginny almost shouted excitedly.

"Well who do you like Ginny?" She asked calmly.

"No one."

"I don't believe you." Said Hermione.

"And why is that?"

"Well..."

"SPIT IT OUT HERMIONE!"

"Okay okay. Last time when we were in the common room and you went to the bathroom. You left your books and I saw a very pretty one..."

"Not the blue and gold one I hope??"

"Hm well yeah."

"Did you read it??"

"Well... Yes."

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, THAT WAS PRIVATE!" Ginny yelled.

She started chasing Hermione in the dorm with a pillow.

"What exactly is happening?" I asked.

"The blue and gold book is Ginny's secret diary. She's always writing in it, but she never lets us read it."

I bet Ginny was writing about her crush in this diary. Hermione was running in the room shouting what I supposed were parts of Ginny's diary.

"And my love, you're so perfect! Splendid, like the sun hitting a calm lake. Beautiful eyes that I get lost into. Oh dear crush, when I see you my heart skips a beat!" Hermione shouted with a dramatic voice.

"STOP!"

"Oh, but the first time I saw you, I thought I was dreaming. Because how could someone be so gorg-"

Hermione got cut off by Ginny hitting her across the face with a pillow.

"Don't go through my stuff anymore Mione!" Ginny said.

She had a little grumpy face at first, but then Hermione started tickling her and they bursted out laughing.

"Do you like someone Y/N?" Ginny asked.

"Ouhhh Cedric!!" Hermione said while making a heart with her fingers.

"Stop! We're just friends."

"Yeah friends who goes out on dates." Hermione said while taking some popcorn in her hand.

"You guys went on a date?!" Ginny said with a huge smile and wide eyes.

"No we didn't, we just hung out a little bit today."

"Tell us everything." Luna said with a soft smile while taking both my hands.

I told them about my day with Cedric and they were all paying attention, inserting some 'awwe' 'ohhh' 'AHH' 'too cute!' now and then.

"You guys are clearly going to bang." Ginny said while eating a chocolate frog.

"You're so much like your brother! Stop talking while eating." Hermione said.

"And that's why you love me." Ginny said jokingly smirking and giving Hermione a wink.

"Stop! I'm not in love with your brother."

"You don't need to keep pretending you don't. We all know you do." I said.

She blushed.

"Well Luna I want to know more about this secret person you like." Hermione said to change the subject.

"Well I'm not really good at lying so I won't pretend like I don't have a crush. He is pretty cute I must say and I just think we have a lot of things in common. I just don't think he feels the same way about me."

"Maybe he does, we never know." I said.

Ginny started a pillow fight. She's really energetic, I like it. After a couple of minutes, Hermione stopped.

"Luna, Y/N, you should probably head back to your dorms, it's almost past the curfew." She said while pointing at the clock.

"Who gives a shit. Both of you should sleep here so we can have more time together. That way you won't be out in the hallways after curfew." Said Ginny.

"Where would we sleep? The other girls who are sleeping in Hermione's dorm are still waiting in the common room for us to leave."

"Well sleep in the common room."

"I guess we could." I said while looking at Luna who nodded in agreement.

"But Dumbledore said-"

"Hushhhh don't break the fun please." Ginny cut Hermione.

"Fine. But if they ask me, I'll say I never knew about any of this."

"It's alright." I said.

We watched a scary movie and later, Ginny gave us extra blankets and pillows from her dorm. Luna and I slept on the couches.