47: 1994; Detention

Y/N'S POV

Thursday, February 24

Draco and I were hanging out in the Hufflepuff common room. The Slytherins would usually make a big deal if I was in their common room, so we always came here to study.

"Remember, we have detention tonight." I said.

"Yeah I know. At least we'll be together so it's better." Draco said, lifting his eyes up from his book and cracking a smile.

He closed his book, got up from the ground and sat next to me on the couch.

"Actually I think it'll be really fun." He said kissing my cheek.

"How could detention be fun?" I asked, laughing.

"Because Potter will be there. I could throw spells at him."

"Don't. I already have so much problems with him, if you did that, it'd be the end of our friendship."

"Well maybe it'd be for the better."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, he's been treating you like crap."

"He's just concerned for me."

"Why?"

"Remember, you two are enemies, he obviously hate you-"

"And so do I." He cut me.

I laid my head in his lap and sighed.

"Enough with Potter." I said, closing my eyes.

"You're beautiful." He said to me.

"Even like this?" I said, making a funny face.

"Always." He said, leaning over me to kiss my lips.

"Get a room, you love birds!" Cedric said, entering the common room, laughing.

"We were about to leave anyway!" I said laughing a little.

"Were we?" Draco asked me.

"Detention my love." I said, cupping his cheek and giving him a sarcastic smile.

He sighed before we got up. We started walking towards Snape's class. When we arrived, Harry was already there, sitting at a desk.

"Sit." Professor Snape said as we walked in.

We took our usual places, but Snape made us sit apart. We had to copy lines and it was really boring.

I looked over at Draco, he smiled at me, while I saw Potter staring at him like he wanted to commit murder.

"Eyes on your papers, hands at work." Snape said, lifting his eyes from his book.

DRACO'S POV

God, she was so perfect. Her hair in a messy bun, the look of concentration on her face. She was so precious.

I turned around slightly, to see Potter looking at me seriously.

"What do you want." I mimicked to him.

"You're dead Malfoy." He said back.

"Silence!" Professor Snape said.

I turned back and got back to my lines.
A few minutes after, Potter threw a small ball of paper at my head.

"Fuck you Potter!" I said.

"Mr. Malfoy, is there a problem?"

"Yes Professor, he just threw a paper bullet at me!"

"Mr. Potter thirty extra minutes of detention."

"It's not fair!" Harry shrieked.

When detention was finally over, Y/N and I got up. I looked at Potter with an amused look, since he had to stay longer.

"It's finally over!" I said in the hallway.

"Yep! That was horrible, my wrist hurts so bad."

I took her hand and started massaging her. She looked at me and smiled. We passed the Great Hall and I stopped. She looked at me with question marks in her eyes.

"Follow me!" I said, starting to run.

We were running hand in hand in the castle and it felt magical. We arrived at the door of the building and I opened them.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Come on!" I said running outside.

"But it's raining Draco!"

"That's what makes it fun!"

She joined me and we started dancing and laughing under the rain.

"You're crazy!" She shouted between two laughs.

"I know! But I think it's awesome!"

I lifter her up and put her on my shoulder. She was laughing so hard. It was so contagious, light and bright.

"Draco! You need to let me go!"

"Never!"

We both laughed while I was running with her on my shoulder. I put her down, we looked in each others eyes. Here it was. This new feeling. I felt light and my stomach hurt, but in a good way.

"You don't even understand how much I've been dreaming of this." I said looking at her.

"What? Dancing under the rain?" She said chuckling.

"No, dancing under the rain with you. You're the most important part, the rest's rubbish." I said cupping her cheek before kissing her gently and passionately.

"I never want this to end." She said.

"Then, let's make it last." I said smiling at her.