54: 1994; Reunited

Y/N'S POV

Monday, April 11

I was finally on the Hogwarts Express. Spring break was over and my nightmare was done. Even if Lenny left my house three days earlier than planned, each time I saw his face it was pure torture. It was the worst break ever.

I crawled through all the students who were laughing and hugging each other to finally see Draco's face. His eyes lit up and he got up, running towards me. I jumped in his arms, feeling the warmth of his body.

"I missed you." He whispered in my ear.

"I did too."

We sat down with Hermione and Ron.

"How was your break Y/N?" Mione asked me.

"Bad."

"Howcome?" Ron said.

"My brother showed up."

"You guys don't like each other?" Hermione asked.

"We hate each other. Anyway, how was your break my love?" I asked, looking at Draco.

Ron looked at him awkwardly. I didn't know why, but I felt like he was up to something.

"It was okay." He answered with a small smile, before looking out the window.

I took his hand and put my head on his shoulder.

Hermione and Ron kept chatting together and I looked up at Draco.

"What's going on?" I whispered to him.

"Nothing, I'm just tired." He said with a small smile.

"Are you sure? You know you can talk to me." I said.

"I know my love, thank you."

"You know, I've been thinking. Summer's coming and just two weeks apart from you was complete hell. I don't think I'll be able to not see you for two months, so maybe you could come over at my house for maybe two weeks or so." I asked, a little bit anxiously.

I didn't know what he was going to say. What if he didn't want to spend some time with me, what if he thought I was annoying.

"I'd love to." He said playing with my hair.

"I can't wait for you to meet my mum!" I said excitedly.

"Do you think she'll like me?"

"I'm sure she will! I'll send her a letter once we get back to Hogwarts."

"Perfect."

"Are you guys going to meet each other's parents over the holidays?" I asked Ron and Mione.

"Well, I already met Ron's parents, just not as his girlfriend yet, but we thought he could come and spend a few days with my family and I." Hermione said, looking at Ron with sweet eyes.

"I'm kind of nervous." He said bitting his bottom lip.

"Don't worry mate, they'll love you." Draco said, still looking out the window.

I was so happy. Draco was finally becoming nice with my friends.

"Have you guys seen Cedric?" Harry said, opening the door of our compartment in panic.

"No why?" I said.

"I haven't seen him all morning."

"Isn't that him over there?" I said pointing at a talk guy who was buying some candies from the trolley.

"Thanks Y/N." Harry said, relieved, but with a sprinkle of annoyance in his voice.

"Harry looked weird." I said, when he left.

"He's been stressing like crazy-" Ron started, but Hermione looked et him with wide eyes, making him stop his sentence quickly.

"What?" I asked.

"Harry doesn't want us to talk about it." Mione said.

"I mean, it's not hard to understand." Draco said, now looking at Cedric and Harry in the hallway.

"What do you mean?"

"It's not hard to understand that Harry's scared for his relationship." Draco added.

"How? They're perfect together!"

"Yeah, but for the past few weeks Cho Chang has been around Cedric a lot." Draco said, turning his face back to the window.

"You don't think Harry could be...jealous?" I said, looking at Hermione and Ron.

They looked at me with faces that told all the truth. He was jealous of Cho Chang.

"Did Cedric make his coming out?" I asked.

"Yeah he did, like a month after we came back from Christmas." Hermione answered.

"Then, why does Chang acts like she doesn't give a shit about the fact that he's gay. She's clearly flirting with him." I spitted.

"Because she doesn't give a shit." Draco said.

"Well, I hope she understands that she'll never have a chance with him. It's not to be mean, but you know she's missing something downstairs." Ron said, looking at Cho laughing at all Cedric's jokes in the compartment next to us.

We played some cards games for the rest of the ride and when we finally arrived at Hogwarts, all the students ran with their trunks towards the castle. It felt amazing to be back.

We entered the castle, greeted by all the teachers and got to our dorms to unpack.

When Ced and I were finally alone in the common room I decided to ask him about Cho.

"How's it going with you and Harry?" I asked.

"Amazing! I don't think I could describe how much I'm in love with him."

Author's lol moment

Well Draco did, so step up🙄

Y/N'S POV

"That's great! I saw you're pretty close to Cho Chang huh." I said discretely.

"Yeah, she's alright."

"Okay, I can't pretend like I didn't see anything. Ced, she clearly has a crush on you."

"What?! But I'm gay!"

"I know, but she's not! She clearly has a crush on you and honestly, I think it bothers Harry."

"But why? It's not like I'm going to go out with her, she's a girl!"

"Yeah, but seeing someone around the person you're in love with can be upsetting sometimes. Like that Pansy girl! I know there's nothing between Draco and her and it still annoys the crap out of me! Imagine if, Ginny for exemple, had a crush on Harry and was constantly flirting with him. How would you feel."

"First of all, Harry's bi so it would be normal for me to freak out. Secondly, you do know that Draco and Pansy saw each other in the past right?"

Hm, no I didn't, thanks for the information.

"Yeah of course." I said nonchalantly, trying to not make a big deal out of this.

I mean he said it himself, in the past.

"I have to go unpack." I said, getting up and walking up the stairs.

I stopped halfway.

"But please Ced, consider what I told you. You wouldn't want to ruin your relationship over a girl." I said.

He smiled at me and nodded.