64: 1994; Cormac Mclaggen

Violence
Y/N'S POV

Monday, October 3

"Good morning class." Mcgonagall said, entering the room.

"Now, let's get you all on your feet shall we!" She said, clapping her hands.

We all looked at each other, clueless.

"Come with me!" She said, leaving the room.

We all got up and followed her out, shocked.

"What do you reckon she wants?" Hydra whispered to me in the hallways.

"I don't know."

We entered the Great Hall with her. All the tables had vanished and students from every houses were already there.

Mcgonagall told us to sit in the stands so we did.

"The Yule Ball is a tradition which goes along with the famous Triwizard Tournament. Professor Dumbledore put me in charge to teach you all how to behave on a such night." Professor Mcgonagall said, looking at every student in the room.

We all looked at each other, excitedly. A ball? That would be fun. Everyone started whispering as she told us all that the night would include dancing.

"Silence! I will not have you in the course of a single evening besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons."

Author's lol moment

Can you guys say that five time faster? :p

Y/N'S POV

As I zoned out, thinking about the ball, Professor Mcgonagall ordered Ron to get up.

"Put your hand on my waist, Mr. Weasley." She told him as they took place in the middle of the room.

"Where?!" Ron shrieked.

"My waist!"

He did so and they started dancing as Filch put on some music.

Ron. Poor Ron who was getting cheated on. Should I tell him? I really didn't know what to do. I looked at the other side of the room and Draco was sitting there, glancing at me. I smiled and he grinned. I was looking forward to a dance with him.

"Now, let's practice! Grab a partner and dance!" Mcgonagall said, parting from Ron.

I got up, walking towards Draco, when someone grabbed my arm, flung theirs around my waist and started waltzing with me.

I looked up to see Cormac Mclaggen grinning widely at me.

"What are you doing?!" I asked, trying to get away from him.

"Just dance." He said.

"I've been waiting for this. You know, you should really forget about this stupid boy you call your boyfriend. There are much better people out there for you." He added, cockily.

"Oh yeah? Like who?" I asked with an arrogant tone.

"Me! Who else?" He said, smiling.

"We're done here." I said, breaking the contact.

"Keep dancing Ms. y/l/n!" Professor Mcgonagall yelled at me.

I groaned, rolling my eyes and got back with Mclaggen.

"You can't escape me y/n."

"It's y/l/n for you." I said, rudely.

"Fiesty! Love it." He said.