36: 1993; Full Of Surprises

Y/N'S POV

Saturday, December 4

When you try to convince yourself that your relationship with someone is perfect, will work and last, it only makes it worst. Because you're not only lying to the other person, but also to yourself.

I did experienced attraction towards Cedric. I genuinely liked him, but since we've kissed I wasn't so sure of my feelings anymore. Things have been awkward between us. It was like the connection broke.

We were already into the first week of December. The past two weeks, since my kiss with Cedric had been completely out of norm. Both, him and I were distant, but polite with each other.

Ginny, Hermione and Luna bursted into my dorm and pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Are you girls ready to partyyyy!" Ginny shouted excitedly.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Don't you know? My brothers are throwing a Christmas party tonight."

"Oh well that's cool."

"You're coming right?" Hermione asked me.

"I'll see."

"No no no, there's no I'll see. You're coming." Ginny said.

I sighed.

"Fine." I finally retorted.

"What are you guys going to wear?" Luna asked us.

"This!" Ginny said, taking a dress out of a plastic bag.

"Okay, Ginny this dress is gorgeous!" I said with an amazed look on my face

"Awe thanks bae!" She replied.

"What are you two going to be wearing?" I asked Mione and Luna.

"This." Luna said.

"Okay Luna, you're going to look amazing! This crush of yours will clearly look at you all night!" Hermione said

"Thank you Mione and what are you wearing tonight?"