52: 1994; Spring Break Draco

Toxic parenting
Violence
Abuse
DRACO'S POV

Monday, March 28

I looked at Y/N leaving the platform with her mother, while I waited for mine to show up. When she finally arrived, we apparated home.

"Sorry I was late."

"It's fine mum."

She took me in her arms.

"So! How have you been?" She asked.

"Good, you?"

"Awesome! Sorry, your dad's still working in his office, but he'll come out for dinner." She said.

"It's fine, I'm used to it." I answered.

An awkward silence filled the room after what I just said. She looked at me with soft and understanding eyes. Like she wanted so badly to say 'me too'.

"So, after the Christmas party, did something happen between you and that girl?" She said with a smirk, breaking the absence of noise.

"Well, yes actually." I said blushing.

"You have a girlfriend?!" She said excitedly.

"Yeah I do."

"Oh my god! My baby's got a girlfriend! Lucius come here!"

"There's no need to tell him."

My dad came out of his office and looked at us impatiently.

"What Narcissa?"

"Your son's going out with that Parkinson girl!"

"That's great Draco." He said before turning away.

"What? Pansy? I'm not going out with Pansy." I said.

My dad stopped and turned around to look at me.

"Then, who are you dating?" My mum asked, confused.

"I'm dating Y/N."

"What's her last name?" My dad asked.

"Y/L/N." I answered, knowing what was going to happen.

"That's not a wizards family name! Son, tell me she's not a half-blood or worst... a mudblood." My dad growled.

"She's a half-blood dad." I said with a daring look.

"Are you out of your mind?!" He yelled.

"No I'm not! What does blood has to do with all of this anyway! It shouldn't matter."

"See how you've turned on us! This girl is no good for you. You'll break up with her."

"No I won't."

"How dare you talk back!"

"Draco dear, you should go unpack in your room." My mum whispered to me.

"I'm warning you son, if you don't break up with her there will be consequences."

"Try me." I said before taking my trunk and going upstairs.

I didn't unpack, knowing I wouldn't be staying here for too long. From this moment, I knew I had two options; breaking up with Y/N and staying here or staying with her and getting kicked out of the house, and there was no chance I would end up taking the first one.
I took out some parchment and my quill and started writing to Y/N.

Dear Y/N,

I got home safely. Did you?

Yeah, I got here safely, but I'm not sure it's still really safe for me to stay here after what happened downstairs.