39: 1993; The Tent

References to sex
Y/N'S POV

Friday, December 24

"Wake up babe..." I heard someone whisper in my ear.

I groaned, my head hurt so bad.

"Ginny...?" I asked, still half alseep.

"Wake up... It's already 11:30 am dear."

"My head hurts so bad Gin."

"You're hangover, that's why."

"I can't moveeee."

She sat next to me and started playing with my hair.

"I love this." I said softly.

"I know you do." She said putting a small kiss on my forehead.

I finally got up and we went down for lunch. The house was pretty chaotic, but somehow really welcoming. Fred and George came in laughing and sat down next to us.

"How's it going love birds?" Fred asked us.

"Great!" Ginny answered.

"The room's spinning." I said burying my head in my hands.

"That's what alcohol does Y/N, also I'm not here to tell you what to do, but aren't you a little bit young to be drinking?" George asked me.

"Been drinking since I was twelve. Don't ask." I answered.

Mrs. Weasly came into the kitchen all happy.

"Good morning dear! Slept well?" She asked me.

"Yes!" I answered, trying to look like I wasn't going to break into millions of pieces.

The twins and Gin gave me a smirk.

"Where are Harry, Cedric and Hermione?" Ginny asked.

"Cedric and Harry went to the lake near the house and Hermione's talking with your dad."

"Isn't it a little bit cold to be out there swimming?" Fred asked.

"They're probably ice skating." George answered.

"Indeed, they also brought your father's tent and blankets in case it got too cold." Molly said.

"We could go join them at the lake, after lunch." Gin said looking at me.

"That'd be great."

After we were done eating our bacon sandwiches, we headed to the lake. When we arrived we saw the tent Molly was telling us about. As we approached, we heard them talk.

"You're so fucking hot." Cedric said.

"I'm all yours." Harry replied

We heard kissing sounds and looked at each other, trying not to laugh.

"Take off your pants." We heard one of them order.

"HEY CEDRIC, HARRY!" Ginny yelled.

I started laughing, looking at Gin with wide eyes. They both bursted out of the tent trying to pull back up their pants, no shirt on and their faces as red as tomatoes.

"Isn't it a little bit cold to be shirtless?" I asked, knowing damn well what I was doing.

"It's hotter than you think in this tent, we have hm... blankets." Harry said awkwardly.

"Yeah sure. I'll pretend like you guys weren't the one making the heat." Ginny said.

"Ginny stop!" Harry said as his face, somehow turned to an even more bright shade of red.

"You guys want to come into the tent?" Cedric asked.

"Not after knowing what you guys were doing in it." Ginny said.

"We didn't do anything." Harry said.

Cedric grabbed him by the waist and said.

"They didn't give us time." He said with a smirk.

We all started laughing and decided to put on our skates and get on the lake. Ginny and I were holding hands, it was so peaceful, while Harry and Cedric were competing to know who was the fastest.

When we got back, we all headed to our room to get changed. I heard the shower turning on. Crap, I wanted to take one. I knocked on the door.

"You can come in!" Cedric yelled.

I entered.

"I just need my hairbrush, sorry."

"It's alright." He answered.

I looked at the counter for the brush and as I took it I saw two pairs of pants, two shirts and two pairs of boxers.

"Oh my gosh!" I said.

"What?" Cedric added.

"Harry!" I said.

"We're busted." Harry replied.

"Don't worry, I won't tell the others."

"Thanks Y/N." Cedric said before I left the bathroom.

These two couldn't leave each other for one minute! When they got out of the shower, I took mine. When I dressed up I was kind of cold, but I remembered that the only hoodie I had taken with me was in the washing machine at Malfoy manor, so I decided to put on the one Draco gave me. When I went down for dinner and sat at the table, everyone looked at me.

"What's that?" Harry asked.

"What's what?" I said.

"The hoodie. Where did you get it? That's a Slytherin sweater." Fred said.

"Malfoy..." I replied shyly.

"What?!" Hermione said.

"Calm down, it's not that big of a deal. I'm just cold and my sweater's at his place."

"Wait, how are your clothes at Malfoy manor?" Molly asked.

Shit she didn't know about that night.

"It's nothing." I said.

"No! It's not nothing Y/N!" Hermione said.

"Yes it is!"

"No you can't pretend like everything's fine when you basically got kidnapped!" She continued.

"What?!" Molly said.

Hermione procceded to explain everything to Mrs. Weasly. When she was done talking, Molly got up and gave me a big hug.

"Oh dear, are you alright?"

"Yes I am, thanks for the concern though." I said.

"Come with me." Ginny said.

I followed her to her room and she handed me one of her Gryffindor hoodie.

"That'll be better, it must sucks to wear Malfoy's clothes."

"Yeah thanks Gin." I said putting it on.

Why did I like wearing Draco's hoodie? Was I fucked up? That night at his house was actually pretty fun. I liked it, but I couldn't think about that. I was with Ginny and that was all that mattered.