33: 1993; Nursery

Y/N'S POV

Saturday, October 23

I was running with Ginny, Harry, Ron and Hermione. We were carrying Cedric to the hospital wing. When we arrived, Madam Pomfrey was waiting for us. She basically chased us out while she tried to put him on vitals and save him.

DRACO'S POV

When everyone had left the field, I decided to go to the hospital wing. I wanted to see how Cedric was and apologize. I really didn't mean to do what I did. When I arrived, the doors to the nursery were closed, Y/N and her friends were waiting in the hallway. Y/N looked devastated, anxious, sad, furious. She kept walking from one side of the hallway to the other. I decided to go talk to her.

Y/N'S POV

I saw Malfoy coming our way and oh boy I wasn't in the mood to see his crappy face.

"YOU!" I yelled in his direction.

He didn't say anything.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! I KNEW YOU WERE AN IDIOT, MEAN AND ARROGANT BOY, BUT THIS MALFOY." I shouted while fast walking towards him.

I put my finger on his chest, while he stayed there silent with wide eyes.

"If.Cedric.dies.because.of.you." I said while locking eyes with him.

"I will never ever, forgive you." I said slowly.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"I'm truly-" he started.

"Don't talk." I added, before I bursted into tears.

Surprisingly, he pulled me into a hug and started patting the back of my head. When I realized what was happening, I pushed him back.

"I don't need your sympathy." I said before going back to my friends who were shocked by the previous scene.

Malfoy stayed where he was, waiting with us. About two hours later, the doors opened. I rushed inside. We faced a Cedric with a broken arm, bandages everywhere and beeping machines helping him breath.

"Oh god Ced..." I said while taking his hand.

"Hey..." He answered.

"Don't talk if it's too much effort." I said.

"Don't worry." He said, cracking a small smile.

I looked over at Malfoy.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked with a strict voice.

"I'm sorry Diggory. I didn't mean to..." He said.

"It's fine Malfoy." Cedric answered.

"What! No! It's not fine. He almost killed you!" I said.

"But he's sorry." Ced replied.

"Not everything has to be forgiven."

After a couple of minutes, Malfoy left. We all chatted together and then, they went out for dinner. I stayed with Cedric.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"No. This thing's feeding me." He sais while pointing the tube in his wrist.

"Yeah..."

"Are you?"

"No, not at all."

"Y/N, can I ask you a question?"

"Yes?"

"When I get out of here. Would you like to go on a date with me? Like a real one."

I smiled at him and blushed.

"Of course. I'd love to." I said, running my hand through his hair.

Madam Pomfrey interrupted us.

"He needs to rest, you should leave dear."

"Of course."

I smiled at him, got up and went to the Gryffindor common room. Ginny, Hermione and Luna were already there.

"He asked me out on a date!"

Their eyes widened and they all screamed.

"That's great Y/N!" Hermione said.

"What's so great?" Harry asked, while coming down from the boys dormitories.

"Cedric asked Y/N on a date." Luna said while smiling at me.

"Is that so?" He asked back.

"Well yes, what do you think." I added.

He didn't say anything and just left the common room.

"Where are you going?" I shouted while he exited.

He didn't answer.

"Anyway! What are you going to wear?" Mione asked me.

"I don't know! Depends on where we're going to go."

"Well where are you guys going?" Ginny added.

"I don't know, I think he'll plan the date."

"How are you guys going to go on a date if he's in an hospital bed?" Luna asked.

"Well, we'll go once he can get out."

"I knew you two would end up together." Hermione said, smirking.