58: 1994; Meet My Mum

Y/N'S POV

Thursday, July 14

I woke up and went into Draco's room. The first night we got here, I made the mistake to fall asleep in his bed and the next morning my mum found out. She wasn't super mad, but upset, so she made me sleep in the basement to be sure that we wouldn't sneak around anymore.

"Are you all packed?" I asked.

"Yes, you?"

"I am!" I said.

I was going to his place for a week, I was excited and nervous about meeting his mum.

He told me his dad wasn't going to be here, since he was on a work trip, but it was alright, I'd see him another time.

"Hey kids! Are you ready to leave?" My mum yelled from downstairs.

"Yes!" I said, as we got down.

I knew we were going to get to Malfoy manor with my mum's new flying car. I still wasn't really used to apparate so she gave me breaks sometimes and used the car. Even if it was flying and it was a new adaptation for me too, it was still smoother than apparating.

We got inside the black car and my mum started driving. I could see the house getting smaller and the clouds getting closer.

"Draco, it's the left turn right?" My mum asked him.

"Affirmative." He answered.

We entered a big neighborhood with enormous houses. They were all luxurious and well cleaned.

"Draco you'll need to tell me where to go from now on, I know how to get to your neighborhood, but I don't know where's your house."

He proceeded to tell my mum when to turn and when to keep going straight, while I admired all the houses.

The last time I came to Draco's place I only saw the interior of the house, so when we got to the gates of a gigantic manor, with multiple windows, my jaw dropped. It was very impressive.

I saw a woman outside who was probably Draco's mum, Narcissa, planting some flowers with the house elves.

We all got out of the car. I didn't know why, but my mum followed us outside.

Narcissa walked towards us and smiled.

"Malfoy." My mum said cordially to Narcissa, smiling.

"Black. But it's nice to see you after so long, Y/L/N." She said quickly.

"Talkalot. Mark and I separated." My mum said awkwardly.

"Well it's nice to see you again Lucinda." Narcissa said in a more friendly way, smiling at her, then looking at us.

"Hello, you must be Y/N!" She said, taking me in her arms.

"Hello Mrs. Mal- Black." I said.

"Oh please, call me Narcissa!"

"Draco my boy! I hope you behaved at Lucinda's house." She said taking him in her arms.

"He did! He's a sweet boy." My mum answered for him.

"Well that's a first! My little Draco tends to be on the more troubled side." She said in a chuckle.

"I'm not!" Draco retorted.

"Okay sure." Narcissa said laughing a little.

"Well I'm going to go. I need to go and cut some carrots...and cucumbers... and I mean I need to prepare dinner." My mum said turning to me, awkwardly.