Chapter 16 "Let the fun begin"

Harry's POV

Jayda was in the kitchen prepping to cook and setting everything out. I, on the other hand, was searching for something to wear. I know we were all just going to be in the house, but it feels good to look good.

I decided on what I used to wear in my younger days, black ripped jeans and a simple white shirt. Jayda strolled into the room eyeing my body like she used to when we first started talking.

"I like that. More of this please," she said, giving me a quick peck before going to find something to wear of her own.

"What time will everyone be here again?" I asked, wondering since it was 5:30 now.

"Everyone should start to arrive by 7, but you can count on somebody being early." she laughed to herself.

"Okay, I'm going to go pick out something for the kids."

"Great, I need to go set up the backyard for the kids."

Jayda's POV

I picked an outfit but decided to not put it on just yet. It was pretty simple however still very nice. I went with a red satin skirt, white cropped shirt, and white Gucci heels. I couldn't wait to see Harry's reaction when he saw me in this.

I went out in the backyard to set up the slip and slide. I was sure that us adults would use the slide as well so I sat aside a red bikini set, but we would probably be too drunk for me to change. We'll probably use the pool instead anyways because I don't want Kara sliding on her stomach.

It took me an hour to fully set up the backyard, so now I only had 30 minutes to get dressed. I was in the middle of slipping on my clothes when I heard the doorbell ring.

"Harry!"

"Yes darling?"

"Please answer the door. I'm not ready to be seen yet."

"Got it."

I hurried to finish getting dressed and slipping on my heels. This outfit made me feel liberated and sexy as I don't know what. I threw my hair in a high ponytail and let my curls dangle.

I walked out the room to see that Louis and Eleanor were the first to arrive.

"Jesus Jayda you look hot," Eleanor gasped.

Harry turned around to face me and I watched as his eyes got big as saucers.

"Yeah, respectfully of course, Jayda you look stunning," Louis complimented.

"Thanks guys. You both look gorgeous as usual and how is my nephew," I said, walking up to give them hugs.

"A hand full as usual," Eleanor teased, giving Frankie a kiss on the cheek.

Harry's POV

"You can close your mouth now mate," Louis whispered in my ear.

Jayda did look stunning. She looked more than stunning.

She continued to mingle a bit with Louis and Eleanor before pulling me upstairs to grab Hendrix and Hannah for Frankie.

"Babe...you look amazing."

"Thanks hun, it's just something I threw together," she said nonchalantly.

"Threw together my ass. You're doing this on purpose."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." she winked.

The doorbell rang again and I was assuming that would be the rest of the gang. Jayda handled getting Hannah and Hendrix while I ran back downstairs to answer the door.