Chapter 46, "Okay?"

Harry's POV

a day later....

Colson had came by yesterday to talk to Zayn. Apparently he was on his way to meet Kara in Nevada. What she was doing in Nevada? We have no clue. Basically, they left together right away leaving us all confused.

"How are you feeling?" Jayda asked me.

"I don't actually know really. I just hope she's okay. Do you think she'll come back?"

"I hope so." she sighed.

"Come here." I said, pulling her into an embrace.

"I'm sorry."

"For what love?"

"We're supposed to be celebrating your album and everything just blew up."

"That's nobody's fault. There are more important things happening."

"You are amazing. I love you so much H." she smiled, giving me a kiss.

"I love you more." I said, grabbing her face with my hands.

"Let's take a shower hmm?"

"Best idea all day."

2 hours later...

"You never cease to amaze me." Jayda said, wrapping a towel around her body.

"You're my motivation."

We got dressed and talked for a bit more and finally headed out the room. Everyone was in the living room watching a movie with the kids.

"What are we watching?" I asked.

"Polar Express. Care to join?" Louis asked.

"Uhm yes. I love this movie." Jayda gushed.

I laughed as she took my hand and we took our seats by the kids. It was around 8 at night when the door suddenly opened. We all turned our faces to see a sight we didn't expect to.

"Kara?" Jayda asked, completely in shock.

Everyone else got up and ran towards her as Jayda sat there in surprise.

"Omg Kara...are you okay? It's really you." Maya cried, pulling her into a hug.

"I'm alright thank you. I'm so sorry guys. I just felt like things would be better off if I left."

"How could you ever think that? You're such an important piece to this family." Niall said, hugging her as well.

"Thanks Niall. I won't run again okay? I'm sorry."

Once everyone finished their hugs, Kara slowly walked towards Jayda.

"Jayda...I'm so sorry. I should've talked to you. I should've listened to you and I just wa-"

Jayda interrupted her by pulling her into a big hug.

"Oh god...please don't ever do that again. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Thank god you're okay." Jayda cried, securing her head with her hand.