Chapter 59, "Yacht Part 9"

Jayda's POV

"Eleanor c'mon let's go."I said, pushing my chair out and right behind Kara.

This disrespectful bitch had another thing coming if she thinks I'm finna let her talk about us and the kids like that. I don't care how pregnant I am, I will still drag this hoe pregnant and all.

"What?" Eleanor stood up like she was really finna do some.

Harry's POV

Oh fuck no. Not again. Jayda is absolutely crazy and Kara matches her craziness effortlessly. Both Eleanor and Amelia have been popping off this whole freaking time, and I just want to know why all of sudden both of them have all of this to say. I get Eleanor may be upset or whatever, but she's not even the only one in this situation.

As for Amelia, I don't know what her fucking problem is. Like you literally have never said anything before. Ever. What bothers me the most is that Jayda has said nothing to this girl the entire time, and yet she's steady talking.

Zayn and I both instantly popped out our seats in order to stop what was about to happen but we were too late.

Kara's POV

These hoes got me all the way fucked up. Both Jayda and I. I quickly got up and connected my fist with Amelia's dusty ass face. Before she could react, I had already connected and she fell back to the floor. I turned around to see Jayda holding Eleanor by her neck over the edge of the boat....

Niall's POV

I watched as Kara collided her fist with Amelia's face and I didn't even do anything about. I told her I wouldn't help her out. She should've just minded her business in the first place. Instead, I rushed over to everyone else trying to pry Jayda off of Eleanor before she literally killed the girl.

Zayn's POV

Oh Jesus not again. Harry quickly sprinted across the table to try and relax Jayda but we were both out of luck. Kara had already knocked the wind out of Amelia and Jayda literally had Eleanor begging for her life.

I rushed over and helped the rest of the boys get Eleanor free. I swear, when Jayda's mad, she has the strength of 10 army men.

Liam's POV

Something was bound to go horribly wrong and I just knew it. This did not surprise me and I just jumped up and acted like I was concerned. It honestly hurts to see the family acting like this, but even I know Eleanor and Amelia went way too far.

Jayda's POV

"It's one thing to speak on me and my husband's relationship, but don't ever in your stupid fucking life bring the kids into this. Ian never been scared bitch and I'm not about to start with you." I informed.

I have never been so overheated in my life. Not even with Kendall. My blood was hot and I could kill this girl. It's one thing being hurt by my actions, and it's another to just be blatantly disrespectful.

I could feel many pairs of strong arms try and pry me out but my grip was strong on Eleanor. I wanted her to look at me in my eyes and see the anger. I apologized countless time and would have continued to do so, but now she wants be a big baby about everything.

"Do you understand me? Eleanor I would never do anything to purposely cause you pain. It was a one time thing and it was something that happened. Get the fuck over it. Now I would never snoop so low to rub that shit in your face, but if you think I'm going to beg for your acceptance or forgiveness you got the game messed up."

Finally everyone pulled me off of her and the color slowly returned back to her face as she gasped for air and and held the railing of the boat.

"Let me go. I'm fine." I demanded.