Chapter 67, "Confused"

Jayda's POV

I woke up early so I could get the kids ready for school. My mind raced with thoughts about Corbyn and our kiss. It was making me hot just thinking about it. I need to get a grip.

I walked over to Jade's crib and picked her up. We set for upstairs to get Hannah and Hendrix up. I'm sure Harry was knocked out like he usually is at this time. Looks like I'll be taking the kids to school today.

Hannah and Hendrix yawned when they woke up and went straight to the bathroom to brush their teeth. I sat out their clothes that they picked out for themselves and went back downstairs to make them a quick breakfast. I felt like going out today too, so I picked out an outfit for myself as well. I laid out some snacks for the kids with Jade still attached to my hip and then went to find something to wear.

I decided on a mustard colored shirt, a white dad hat, and black silk pair of shorts. I grabbed my white toms and some sunglasses along with some small little accessories. Not too bad if I do say so myself.

I got Jade dressed and we walked back in the room. Zach was on the couch and I was surprised he was up so early.

"Good morning." he smiled.

"Good morning Zach. What are you doing up so early?" I asked, taking a seat next to time while waiting for the kids.

"I usually get up early. Are you about to take the kids to school?"

"Yup. Then I'm just going to drive around for a little. I don't really feel like being in the house today." I told him.

"Mind if I come with?" he asked, surprising me.

"Why not? Some company is always appreciated."

The kids came downstairs with their backpacks and grabbed their snacks and lunches. "Ready?" I asked.

"Yup." they said.

I quickly went to Harry's room to tell him where I was going, but all he did was mumble a simple okay.

Zach helped strap Jade in her car seat and then hopped in the passenger seat. We pulled into the kid's school and I kissed them goodbye.

"So, where are we going?" he asked.

"Mall?"

"Sounds fun. We can get lunch afterwards. My treat." he said.

"Thanks."

We listened to the radio on the way there singing to a couple songs together and laughing. When we arrived, I got out Jade's stroller as he unstrapped her from her seat. She was somehow still sleeping and stayed that way once she was set in the stroller.

I don't exactly know what I'm coming here to get, but I guess we'll see.

"So Zach, tell me about yourself." I said as we walked down the mall.

"I mean there really isn't much to me. I'm the youngest of the band as you know and I'm just a really simple guy. I'm a morning person which you found out today and I honestly just like to have a good time." he explained.

"Nice. I can agree with everything you said besides being a morning person. If I get the chance to sleep in, I'll gladly take it." I laughed.

"I mean that's understandable. You have 3 kids after all, but I can tell you're still a fun person. Wild even." he smirked.

"What gives you that impression?"

"I don't know. You just seem like you don't really care for the celebrity life." he shrugged.