Chapter 69, "Beautiful"

Jayda POV

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt a hand shake me lightly. It was Harry.

"Hmm?" I mumbled.

"I'm about to take the kids to school then I'm going to the studio. Is that okay?" he asked.

"Yeah of course. Have fun."

"Jayda?"

"Yes?"

"Why are you wearing that?" he asked suddenly. I popped up and saw that I wasn't even under the covers. Must really have been tried.

"I was um...."

"Were you...." he smirked.

"God no Harry. Jade is in the room." I laughed. "I was just trying it on and it's comfortable, so I went to sleep in it. It made me feel good."

"Oh. Okay. You look good in it that's for sure." he smiled.

"Omg. Bye Harold."

"Okay. I might be home late, so can you pick the kids up?" he asked, walking out.

"Yup."

That was a close one. Obviously I wasn't expecting him to just walk in here, but it is what it is. I got up and took a shower before Jade was about to wake up. All I could think about was Corbyn. That man had me all types of interested. Maybe it was the fun of sneaking around or maybe it was because it's just him or both, but I don't care what it is. I don't want it to end.

I wrapped my body in a towel and then got dressed for the day. I don't actually plan on doing anything today, so a simple black spaghetti strapped tank top and some black ripped jeans will do nicely for the day. It's a really pretty day outside, so I might go into the backyard and play with Jade a little.

I walked out the room like 30 minutes later after catching up on some work and found all the boys sitting on the couch. Kara must still be knocked out, or hurting from that hilarious fall she took. I wanted to laugh just thinking about it.

Louis and Eleanor had a doctors appointment today to see about this 2nd baby and Liam took Maya on a date, so I'm not expecting to see them until later today.

"Good morning." I smiled, holding Jade in my arms.

"Morning Jayda." Jonah smiled back.

"Morning." Jack said, making faces at Jade.

"Morning." Zach smiled.

"Morning Jayda. Are you about to cook?" Daniel asked. This dude is just like Liam I swear.

"Good morning beautiful." Corbyn said, standing up and taking Jade out of my hands.

I had to stop myself from blushing and act normal since there were others around. I know Jonah obviously already knew, but not everyone else.

I smiled at him and reverted my attention back to Daniel. "Um...I can. What do you want?" I asked.

"Pancakes. Ou and eggs, bacon, and biscuits." he said.

"You couldn't make this on your own?" I laughed.

"It's better when you do it." he said.

I shook my head and decided to walk over to Kara's room. I walked in the door and found that she was absolutely knocked out. The hell did Jonah do to her?

"Kara." I said, trying not to laugh. "Kara bitch get up."

"I'm up. What's wrong?" she mumbled.