Chapter 83, "Closure he said"

Jayda's POV

"He's had a what now?" I asked, completely infuriated.

"He had a freaking girlfriend Jayda. He claimed she was there to break it off and wanted closure so he gave it to her. They had sex."

Something in me immediately snapped. This has to be some sick game. I let go of Kara and grabbed my keys.

"Call Harry and tell him to come here so he can watch the kids. I'll be back. Stay here." I ordered.

"Wait where are you going?"

"You know where I'm going Kara. Stay here. We'll talk once I'm back."

I left out the house and hopped in the car. It feels so weird. I've been stuck in the house all this time and this is my first time actually going somewhere alone.

I sped to the WDW house and knocked on their door. To my surprise Corbyn answered the door.

"Jayda? Did I forget we were hanging out or something? Wait did you drive here alone?" he asked.

"I'm not here for you and yes I did." I told him.

"You did? Are you okay? Wait who are you here for then?"

"Oh shit." Zach said from behind him.

"What? What'd I miss?"

"Can I come in please?" I asked, becoming impatient.

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry. What's going on?"

"Where's Jonah?"

"He-he's not here." Daniel lied.

"Don't lie to me."

"Yes he is. He's in his room." Corbyn said obliviously.

"Thank you. Did you know?" I asked.

"Know what?"

"I'll take that as a no. Excuse me." I said, walking past him and to Jonah's room.

"Wait what are you about to do?" Daniel asked, stepping in front of me.

"Daniel if you know what's good for you, you'll get out the way."

"Daniel I think you should move." Corbyn said.

"Same." Zach said, pulling him away.

I moved past him and opened the door. I found Jonah in his room fast asleep. I walked over to him and tore the covers off of him.

"What the hell?" he mumbled.

"What the hell is absolutely right." I said, making him jump up.

"Jayda?"

"In the flesh. Explain yourself because I'm about two seconds from slapping you straight."

"I'm guessing you know..."

"Of course I know. Explain."

"I mean I can't make any excuses from myself. What happened happened. What's done is done."

"Really that's what you have to say? Why Jonah? For what reason did you think that was okay?"

"I wasn't trying to hurt her Jayda."

"But you gave in so easily. Do you not see that? You had every opportunity to say no, but you Jonah, you let it happen. You didn't even try to stop it." I said, becoming infuriated at the thought. "She said she wouldn't hurt you again but you didn't take her word for it. That's the truth. You thought that if you hurt her first, it wouldn't feel so bad. She loves you Jonah. That's hard for her to do. You had her heart and you lost it due to your stupidity. You don't get to shed tears do you hear me? It's not even that I'm mad at you....I'm disappointed Jonah. Very disappointed in you. You should get some sleep. You look like shit." I finished, walking out of the room.