Chapter 87, "In love"

Jayda's POV

*30 minutes before*

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I screeched, as Corbyn swerved and parked in the middle of the rode.

"We might be having a baby!" Corbyn beamed.

"What? Uh- what?"

"A baby. You said it yourself, this happens in the morning right? When did it start?"

"Uh....Corbyn...."

"When did it start Jayda?"

"A couple weeks back." I answered.

"Jayda....it's been about a month since our last encounter if you know what I mean." he winked.

This can't be. There's just no way. Right? I immediately started to reflect over the last couple of weeks. I hadn't even realized. Maybe this is all just a scare. It has to be.

"Corbyn I- It can't be. There's no way." I stammered.

"Oh but it can be."

"I-I'm going to have to take a test."

"Can I be there when you do?" he asked.

"What?" I questioned, flickering my eyes towards him.

"When you take the test....can I be there?"

"Uh...um...yeah sure. And what if.....you know?" I ask, unsure if I actually want to hear his answer.

"If it's positive?" he asks.

I nod my head not eve wanting to go there yet. "Then I'll be there with you every step of way." he smiles.

"And if it's...not?"

He looks at me for a second and then grasps my hand. "Then it changes nothing between us." he assured.

"What about Harry? If it is positive, what are we supposed to do? A baby between you and I can change everything between us." I state.

"I won't get y'all's way Jayda. I'll just be there for my potential future child. I'm not working to get you back Jayda, I know this is over. I already accepted that. I accepted it in our last meet up actually; you know that's when I let you go."

"I know." I paused. "Are you....excited? If it were to be positive I mean. Do you want this?"

He looked into my eyes deeply and took a sharp inhale inwards. "With you? Yes. If it was someone else, I probably would be skeptical especially if we weren't together, but I trust you. Do you....want this? If it were to be true of course."

"Truthfully....I'm not sure. I just don't want to mess things up more than I already have. However, I'm not 100% opposing the thought of it being true."

"I understand."

"I'm sorry C. I know you're really excited about this."

"Hey...it's fine. I completely understand and would be thinking the same thing if I was in your situation. Whatever you decide I respect."

I looked over to him and pulled him into a tight hug. "Now, let's go get some late night snacks." he laughed.

"Is this supposed to be a joke about the cravings I'm going to have if preggers?" I teased.

"Maybe, maybe not. I'll be here to get you whatever you want though. 24/7." he smiled.

"I bet you will be." I said, shaking my head. "Might have to take you up on that."

Harry's POV

*current time*

I waited in Jayda and I's room, expecting her to come through the door at any minute. She's been out with Corbyn for at least 45 minutes and I had no clue where they were going. I don't think he knew either though; it was more of an impulse decision.

I was laying in the bed just thinking about everything. I'm still not sure about how I feel knowing that Jayda loved Corbyn. I guess because a part of me still knows that she does. Nobody can get over love that quickly, especially if it comes from Jayda. I know Corbyn still feels for her, but I can't even blame him.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a shift in the door handle. Jayda quietly appeared into the room, her back facing me as she tried to be as quiet as possible.

"I'm still up". I inform her, making her jump in her spot and grab her chest.

"Shit. Jesus Harry you can't just scare people like that. I almost had a heart attack." she whispered shouted.

"I'm sorry?"

"As you should be."

I noticed she was caring some convenience store bags and had a giant slurped in one hand. "What's that?" I asked.

"I got some chips, candy, slurpee, and I got you some  biscuit cookies and a smoothie." she says, plopping down next to me.

"Thank you. Did you buy it?"

"Of course I did. Why?"

"Nothing. Why'd you leave in the first place?" I asked.

"....I was just overwhelmed. I didn't want to be here at that moment and you and Corbyn arguing just made everything worse. Harry just because I love Corbyn does not mean I'm in love with him. I'm in love with you. I always have been."

"I know that. It's....Its just hard knowing another person was able to get that love from you."

"I understand that but look where I'm at right now. I'm with you. I want to be with you Harry." she spoke softly, making me indulge into her eyes. It's like I was waiting for a fault in her eyes or for her to say sike, but it never came. She's was being serious.

"Really?"

"Really. I'm in love with you Harry Edward Styles and no one or anything will ever change that. I will always want you."

I connected our foreheads together, holding her by her neck, and remained making eye contact with her. I've been literally waiting a year and some months for her to say that to me again. It shouldn't even be a "again" in the first place, but I'm just glad she's saying it at all.

"I'm in love with you too Jayda Marie Styles." I smirked. "And nothing or anyone with ever change that. Always and Forever baby."

"Promise?"

"I promise. I mean it."

She looked up at me through her lashes and I had to give into the urge I've been feeling this entire time. I placed our lips together and immediately felt like my heart had been restored. Like I just finished the puzzle and she's been my missing piece all along.

It was the type of kiss where we just stayed there and sank in the moment before allowing our desires to carry us away. She placed her hands on my cheeks and held me steady, both of us inhaling through our noses. We pulled back just to look at each other before diving right back in, this time adding some more movement.

"Harry-" she called, speaking through our kisses.

Jayda's POV

I'm really about to ruin the moment right now, but I can't keep this possibility away from him.

"Harry." I called again because I'm pretty sure the first time I called, he thought I was encouraging him. Not that I wasn't....

I pulled back from our kiss and looked him in the eye, rubbing circles on his cheeks with my thumbs. "I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" he asked.

This is really about to fuck some shit up.

"Please don't be mad at me. No wait-you can be mad at me just don't ignore me." I begged, noticing the confused face he was wearing.

"What is it Jayda? You can tell me."

"Imightbepregnant....." I mumbled, really fast and really softly while keeping my head down.

"What?"

"Imightbepregnant." I said again.

"Jayda speak clearly".

I huffed and raised my face back up to look at him. "I-I might be.....I might be pregnant Harry."

His pupils enlarged and he immediately went pale.

Oh shit.....