Chapter 19, "Move in maybe?"

Jayda's POV

It really bothered me that H and I couldn't finish what we started, but I did say I would cook for everybody. I swear, these damn cock blockers. I have to say though, it was funny watching Harry's facial expression change when Louis basically offered to join in.

He joined me in the kitchen giving my a quick kiss on the cheek and wrapping his arms around my waist, while I began preparing the food. I decided I would cook some shrimp alfredo pasta with some garlic bread. I wasn't going to make a lot considering the fact we had a little bit of left overs. Not much because we all was eating up that food.

"I suggest you back up before we finish what we started in this vey spot." I teased.

"Why not?" he said, and I knew he was serious.

"Oh no you don't. C'mon Harold. You're coming to sit down with the rest of us while your wife finishes cooking. You damn nasty people. You can go two seconds without each other." Eleanor joked.

I laughed going to grab some wine out of the cabinet for everyone. I poured Kara some grape juice in a wine glass and regular red wine for everyone else.

"Jayda how the hell do you look so hot just waking up?" Eleanor complimented.

"Thanks babe, but you look amazing all the time. Here you go," I said, passing her a glass.

I carried Kara's in a different hand so I didn't mix it up. I delivered everyone their glasses as they reminisced about god knows what. Zayn stopped me before I handed Kara hers.

"It's just grape juice." I assured him.

He nodded his head letting Kara take the glass. I returned back to my cooking duties. Not going to lie, I was hungry myself.

30 minutes later....

"All done," I called toward everyone.

Everyone came rushing in the dining room as I delivered their plates one by one. I refilled each cup before finally taking a seat by Harry. Nobody wasted anytime before diving in.

"So how is it?" I asked.

"Great. This is amazing Jayda," Louis said.

"Yeah. What can you not do?" Amelia asked.

"Thanks guys."

"So, Kara and I have a proposal to make to everyone," Harry said, breaking the silence.

We all looked back between both of them confused.

"Umm Kara..." Harry said, asking for assistance.

"Well um...it was just a thought I had last night. I was just thinking that maybe we should all move in together..." she started.

"Yeah and I proposed that if this was to happen that everyone should come here. We do have the most space after all and we have more land to build on."

We all looked around not knowing what to say. I actually liked the idea, but I wanted to hear everyone else's thoughts.

"I actually love the idea. Maya and I could be move in ready within a week." Liam stated.

"Me too. I love being near you all and truthfully I love this house," Louis laughed.

"You know me. We live down the street from you anyways." Niall said.

"Yeah. I'm cool with it. Jayda?" Zayn said.

"I'm fine with it. The more the merrier. All I have to say is that I won't be cooking all the time." I laughed.

"Then it's settled," Harry smiled. I could tell he was really happy about this. They all were.

We finished up our food and all went to the living room. Harry and Louis went upstairs to bring the kids down. I brought them up some sandwiches before we all ate.

"So, what shall we do today?" Niall asked.

"Actually. I'm in the mood for some bowling." I suggested.

"Bowling sounds fun, but we should go a little later." Amelia said.

"You know what, I wanted to take the kids out today Jayda. I can take them shopping before we go if that's alright with you Jayda," Eleanor said.

"Oh trust me. That would be amazing," I laughed, "I need to catch up on some sleep."

"Oh we know," Kara laughed.

"Hey guys, what are we doing for Christmas? It is in 2 months and Harry and I are still trying to figure out what we're going to do for Halloween."

"Well we should all be here by then so we could just do something for the kids this year. Actually, I vow we do something for the moms this Christmas," Niall suggested.

Harry and Louis returned back downstairs with Frankie, Hannah, and Hendrix. I took Hendrix in my arms as Harry sat next to me.

"What are we talking about?" he asked.

"Well we all want to go bowling later and Eleanor wanted to take the kids shopping today. But we were talking about Christmas and Halloween." I informed.

"Oh. Any ideas for Christmas?" he questioned.

"Niall said we should do something special for the moms," I smiled.

"That's actually a good idea Niall," Louis joked.

"Isn't it?" I said, winking at Niall.

"We should have a destination Christmas. We've been in England too long," Zayn said.

"Okay, but we should go somewhere different like somewhere we're there's a cabin," Liam said.

"We have time to figure it out, but I like that idea." I said.

I held Hendrix in my arms as he played around with my fingers. He was just too adorable.

"Okay, well this momma is tired and needs some sleep. Auntie Eleanor is going to take y'all shopping today. Don't go overboard okay?"

"Oh please. They can get whatever they want," Eleanor and Louis assured.

"They're spoiled enough," I teased, kissing Hendrix's cheek.

"Mommy!" he said, embarrassed gaining a laugh from the group.

"Boy you better let your mama kiss on you while you can." Zayn teased.

"But it's embarrassing." he laughed.

"Oh whatever child. Harry can you go get them dressed?" I asked tiredly.

"Sure thing," he said, helping Hendrix up.

I was walking to the room when Maya stopped me.

"Hey you okay?" she asked worriedly.

"Yeah. Just exhausted."

"Okay. I was just checking. You seem tired than usual."

"Nope all good. You should get some rest before we leave later." I said, trying to sound convincing.

I think I was coming down with something which wasn't okay since we would be doing a lot of moving really soon. I just needed some rest, I told myself.

I snuggled into the bed ready for some sleep when I heard Harry come in. He cuddled me from behind; I assumed he was tired too.

"You okay?"

"Yup. Just a little tired."

"Okay. You sure you okay with everyone coming to stay?"

"Of course. I love everyone's company. Plus that means more help around the house," I joked.

We peacefully rested up as much as we could before we left the house later.