Chapter 40, "Gender"

Harry's POV

"I'm starting to get the feeling that you like coming to the doctor," I laughed, pressing a soft kiss on Jayda's cheek.

"I'm sorry for everything guys honestly, but you have to realize I was actually trying." she pleaded.

"We know Jayda trust me. I knew the minute she mentioned the kids you were going to lose it all." Louis smiled.

"And Kara I'm sorry for snapping on you. I was just still upset about...well everything."

"It's fine. I understand. I'm just happy you're safe along with that baby of yours." Kara said, hugging Jayda.

"How are the kids? I hope I didn't scare them."

"They're all good love. However, if they mention anything about you being a superhero, I had nothing to do with it." Kara laughed.

"Superhero?" I asked.

Kara just shrugged her shoulders. Everyone stayed with Jayda for the rest of the day until they finally got tired.

"Guys please go home. No need to lose sleep on my account." Jayda smiled.

"Are you sure?" Zayn asked.

"Positive. I know the kids are probably sleep but can someone kiss them for me?"

"I got you. We'll see you tomorrow Jayda." Louis said.

Everyone gave Jayda one more round of hugs and then headed out. Once they were gone, Jayda snuggled into me even more.

"I'm really sorry for all of this. I...I just wanted to have a nice time. I never expected to even do that. It's like after she mentioned the kids I just...I don't know."

"It's okay Jayda. I think we both have learned a lot from this.....situation. You should have never been in that situation in the first place. I'm just so relieved that you are okay, but honestly, you need to calm down."

"I know. I'll be taking it easy from now on, promise."

"I've got to admit...it was incredibly sexy the way you handled that situation." I admit.

"Oh god," she laughed.

"I'm serious. I've never seen that side of you before."

"Well you weren't supposed to. But you surprised me too. I shouldn't have been turned on, but I was." she smiled.

"Jesus." I laughed, causing Jayda to join in.

"I will never put you in that situation again. Not that I will have the chance," she sighed.

"It's okay baby. You need to rest though, it's been a long day." I smiled, giving her a quick peck.

"Goodnight." she said, holding my face.

2 days later....

Jayda's POV

"Okay Jayda, you are officially released from this hospital. Now I don't want to see you again unless you're coming for a check up or you're giving birth." Dr. Avery said.

"Yes ma'am. I will take it easy." I smiled, giving her a hug.

Zayn and Kara were also here to see me out, while everyone else waited at home.

"Thank you both for coming, but I'm okay. Honestly." I said.

"We know, but we still wanted to just check in. This week has been....insane." Zayn said.

"You got that right." Harry laughed.

Harry grabbed my belongings and we set out the door. We got into the car and headed straight for home.

"So everything's alright with the baby?" Kara asked again.

"She's alright guys..." Harry smiled.

"That's good that's good." Zayn said.

"Wait hold on." Kara paused.

"What?" I laughed.

"Yeah what?" Zayn asked. "Did you forget something?"

"No you idiot they're having a baby girl!!!!" Kara yelled.

"Your having a girl!" Zayn shouted, practically swerving.

Took them long enough...

"Hey chill out, there are babies on bored." Harry chuckled.

"This is amazing guys. You're having another baby girl!" Kara gushed.

"Thanks guys." I laughed.

"How are you being so calm about this?" Kara asked.

"Well one we found out after y'all left 2 days ago and secondly, the doctor told me I have to maintain my emotions." I explained.

"Riggghhhtttt." Kara smiled.

"Please don't tell the rest. We want to surprise them as well. Not sure Hendrix is going to be so happy though." I sighed.

"Nonsense. He loves his sister." Harry assured me, taking my hands in his.

"And y'all are sure it's just one baby this time?" Zayn teased.

"Oh shut up." Harry laughed.

"Oh trust me...it's just one." I commented.

We headed home, talking about baby names and what not and about what we hoped Kara was having. Of course Zayn wanted a baby girl, but Kara wanted a boy. Just like me for the first time.

We walked into the house to find everyone in the living room, including the kids.

"Mommy! You're back." Hendrix screamed, running into my arms.

"I've missed you baby." I smiled.

Hannah soon came rushing into my arms as well. Behind the two of them, I saw an excited Frankie reaching his arms out for me.

"A...aun...auntie." he mouthed.

I picked him up and placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Glad to see you're back Jayda." Louis smiled, giving me a hug.

"I'm glad to be home. Listen everyone I have some exciting news." I smiled, seeing Kara lose her shit from the corner of my eye.

"Okay...." Liam started.

"Harry and I-"

"THEY'RE HAVING A BABY GIRLLLL!" Kara yelled.

Welp so much for a surprise...

I laughed, hitting my hand to my forehead.

"Is it true?" Eleanor asked.

"Yes we are having a baby girl. You both are going to have a sister." I smiled, looking at the kids.

Hendrix did something I completely did not expect. He walked towards me as I was still holding Frankie and placed both his hands on my stomach.

"I promise to be the best big brother ever." he whispered into my stomach.

"Awwwww..." everyone cooed.

He hugged me and then pull Hannah into a hug as well. My perfect little angels. I wish I could capture this scene forever, and it seemed everyone else did too because Louis pulled out his camera and started snapping away.

"This calls for a celebration!" Liam yelled.

He ordered pizzas and desserts and we simply just all hung out as a family. We watched kid movies all night which everyone was surprisingly into.

The kids fell asleep in my arms and I followed soon after.

Harry's POV

My family. I love them so much. It was the cutest sight seeing the kids fall asleep in Jayda's arms. I took a polaroid picture of it and tucked it away. Everyone else was passed out on the couch and I joined the rest of them, turning off the tv first.