Party 61, "Welcome Home"

Jayda's POV

"Somebody get this fucking boat to shore now!" I demanded.

Kara was passed out on the floor and I helped Zayn pick her up. I rubbed her hair as he held her in her arms. We quickly pulled to the shore and we all raced out.

I hopped in the drivers seat and Harry hopped in the passenger seat while Zayn put Kara in the back. I don't even know where everyone else was and I didn't care.  I raced to the nearest hospital not caring about a freaking speed limit. We're not losing this baby.

Harry held my hand as I drove his car. I was freaking trembling and didn't know what to do with myself, so his touch was calming. We quickly pulled up to the front and Zayn jumped out the car; Harry and I right behind him.

"Please, she's bleeding out....she's pregnant." Zayn yelled.

Their doctor, Dr. Grey, raced out from whatever and came to get Kara on a gurney. I hate hospitals now. I began to tremble but not even for myself; for Kara. I need her to be okay. I can't do this without her. Any of this. I felt Harry behind me and he began rubbing my shoulders.

"Zayn, I need you to step away. She needs an emergency c-section if you want this baby to survive." Dr. Grey said.

"C-section- wha- is she going to be okay?" he asked frantically.

"I will answer all your questions AFTER surgery Zayn. Right now I need to save your baby and Kara."

They soon disappeared to the back, leaving the three of us there with our fears. I walked over to Zayn and immediately wrapped my arms around him; letting him cry into my shoulder.

"I'm right here okay? She's going to be okay. We're all going to be okay." I assured him.

Zayn's POV

I hugged Jayda tightly not knowing what else to do. She's always been here for me and I just know this is so hard for her. She's not okay but she keeps putting on a strong front for us all.

She let go and guided me to the waiting section, letting me squeeze her hand as we sat down; Harry on the other side of her.

"I can't lose her Jayda. I just can't." I whimpered.

"Don't say things like that Zayn. You won't lose her. Nobody is going anywhere. We're a family. You won't lose her you hear me?"

"I hear you."

"I want you to say it." she said.

"I won't lose her. I won't lose her. I won't lose her." I repeated slowly.

"There you go. Keep saying it." she whispered, letting me rest my head on her shoulder.

Harry's POV

I watched as Jayda somehow calmed Zayn down. This women never fails to amaze me. I don't even know how she did it. Soon enough, Zayn drifted off on Jayda's shoulder.

Once his eyes were closed, tears began to flow down her face. It was only now that I realized how much she's been holding in.

"Jayda...."

"I'm okay. I'm okay. Kara's okay. Zayn is okay. You're okay." she repeated.

"Jayda. Look at me." I said, turning her face. "Focus on me. Stay with me okay?  We can't lose you too. We're not losing anyone. Okay?"

"Okay. Yeah. Okay." she muttered, turning back to face forward.

30 minutes....

Jayda drifted off to sleep alongside Zayn with her head on top of his. It was honestly the cutest sight, so I took a picture. If we were in different circumstances, it would be a nice family moment.