Part 31, "No more fight"

Jayda's POV

I really don't want to be fighting with Kara right now, especially with all these cameras here but it's the fact that those two are just denying everything I already know. If they could just come clean and tell the truth, I could past everything. I feel lied to and betrayed by the ones I love the most. I thought Kara was my sister, but then again I also thought Harry was "mine".

I was packing my clothes from Harry and I's room and moving to a different room in the house. I can't be in here. I can't be near him. Just like a week ago he was claiming that he wanted me and blah blah blah and now this. Just my luck.

I also had to pick up the kids today which was just amazing. I don't want Hannah and Hendrix to be affected by this but apparently I'm the only one thinking about the kids. As I was finishing putting my things into bags, Harry walked into the room.

"Where are you going Jayda?" he sighed.

"Trust me if I could, I would be half way around the world by now but I have kids I have to take care of so I'm going to another room if that's okay with you. Actually...I don't actually care if it's okay with you." I stated, not looking up from my packing.

"Jayda can you stop acting like a child?" he said, rolling his eyes.

"Excuse me? I'm not I'm actually handling this better than I should be considering all odds, but hey keep putting things on me right."

"You are being ridiculous."

"Am I? Okay so tell me right now why it's so hard for you to talk about you and Kara?"

The room filled with silence as he just stared at me guilty.

"Exactly. Move out my way please."

"Jayda please don't."

"You don't get to ask anything from me anymore. Don't talk to me unless you're ready to be truthful. Now if you excuse me, I have to go pick up our kids." I snapped, moving him out the way of the door.

The cameras followed me as I went to set up in another room and I wanted to say something, but I'm not about to look like a fool for these people. I grabbed the keys and headed out the door.

I cried all the way over to Anne's which was not okay for the baby but I can't act like I'm okay. I'm really trying but it's so hard. Is there something I'm missing? Have I not given up enough? What is wrong with me? I straightened up a bit before going to knock on the door.

"Hey Jayda, I thought I was bringing them over," Anne greeted, but her face quickly changed once she saw my face.

"Yeah sorry about that. I just wanted to see the kids if that's okay with you." I said, trying my best not to whimper.

"Of course darling. Here how about you come on in."

"I don't want to be any trouble."

"Nonsense, come on. Talk to me for a bit why don't you? The kids are bathing anyways, so you can wait with me."

"If you insist," I said, walking in the house.

Not even trying to I immediately broke down.

"I'm sorry. I was trying to hold it on," I said, through my tears.

"Jayda dear, you don't have to hold in anything in front of me. It's okay to let everything out," Anne said, giving me a hug and letting me cry into her shoulder.

"I can't be stressed out right now Twist. I have no other choice but to look after myself right now and that's the last thing I want to do. I'm so tired and I fear that I might be raising this unborn alone." I continued to cry.