Chapter 53, "Christmas Part II"

"I'll give my stuff first." Amelia volunteered.

"Let's do it." Harry smiled.

Amelia got Niall a golf club membership which Niall obviously was in love with. She got Kara some new hoops and Jordan sneakers. Harry got a new game console that he's been begging for. I was going to get Harry it but then I got him something better. Of course him and Zayn started planning when they were going to start playing like the kids they are.

Louis got some beat headphones and a portrait of him mom which almost made him cry. Us girls all got spa reservations for when after the kids were born and some personal hygiene items. Niall gave all of his gifts to everyone which were really nice. He got all of us a family bracelet with everyone's initials on them and made us swore that we would never take them off. We all placed on ours and thanked him. I got up to go get everyone but Kara and I a glass a wine and returned back to the gift giving process.

Liam and Maya gave all of us portraits of our families. His and Niall's being more like couple portraits but they were honestly so beautiful. Louis got everyone an Adidas membership card which was pretty much expected and he got me a little pregnancy gift. It was my birthstone combined with all my kids and Harry's made into a ring. It was absolutely gorgeous. I gave him a big hug and couldn't wait for him to find out my gift.

Next was Eleanor's turn and I was excited to see what she had planned. She started off with Zayn and Kara giving them both custom matching jeans and a jean jacket as well as some cute baby clothes. Niall and Amelia got a yacht trip, Liam and Maya got new laptops due to theirs being outdated, Louis got some new designer clothing and a new black Mercedes, Harry got games for his console and a couple new Gucci coats.

Finally it was my turn and I was really excited. I just knew she had something planned.

"Ready for yours Jayda?" she smiled.

"I'm ready alright."

She pulled out a big binder from her side of the couch leaving us all with confused faces.

"Just open it."

I opened the binder and began to read what was inside. I read what was inside and it was all phases of my project completed. I took a complete break from work and was sure I lost my deal, but here it was right in front of me. Finalized and finished.

"Eleanor..." I whimpered, beginning to cry.

"Aww don't bring the tears on me." she said.

"No really. How did you-"

"Let's just say I have my ways. But that's not all." she smirked, handing me a tiny box.

I opened the box to find a pair of car keys.

"You're kidding." I said.

"Nope. You have yourself a brand new Dodge Challenger in a beautiful crisp red." she smiled.

I immediately got up and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you so much. I don't even know how to repay you for this." I cried.

"Just stay safe. That's all I want for you." she said, beginning to cry as well.

"Okay I'm going next. I can take all these gifts being given to me anymore." I said, making everyone laugh.

"Niall and Amelia, I want to start of with you. We're going to have to go outside for this one though." I smiled as everyone got up.

I decided to give everyone their major gifts first and then their clothes because sorting through clothes was going to take way too long.