Chapter 26, "Rules"

Harry's POV

As we were hugging, we heard whispering coming from the other side of the door. Jayda knowingly got up from her spot and opened the door. All the lads as well as the girl came falling down onto the floor. Jayda and I tried to stifle our laughs, but it was just too funny.

"Oh hey....we were just....umm...so everything okay?" Louis stammered, raising back up to his feet along with the others.

"Everything will be okay," Jayda assured.

"Really guys? Y'all are eavesdropping like this is high school." I teased.

"You should be thankful we were here. We were fearful for you my guy," Zayn said.

"Yeah, I wasn't sure if you were coming back for a second," Niall said, wiping his forehead.

"Oh shut up." I laughed.

Jayda just laughed at their comments.

"I'm glad that you're back Jayda. We've missed you." Louis said, grabbing her into a hug.

"I've missed you all too," she smiled. opening her arms wider for everyone to join in.

They all gathered around hugging her tightly. Boy do I wish that was me right now. It's been too long since I've felt her touch.

"Okay, that's enough," Jayda laughed, "Everybody out. I need to take a shower."

"Okay but before you go, I want you to know that I'm honestly so happy for you Jayda. Never be worried about that." Kara assured her.

"Thank you Kara. I know you were the one to knock some sense into this one," she said, looking at me.

"Hey I helped too." Zayn said.

"And I am very grateful to the both of you." she smiled.

Finally, everyone including the kids got out and it was just us two.

"So....how is this supposed to go?" I asked.

"I don't know truthfully, but I want us to be okay. I need us to be okay." she sighed.

I hugged her tightly just wanting to be in her arms. This was enough for me right now. I miss her babying me, but now it's time to grow up.....just a little though.

"I know Jayda and we can take it slow. I'm not rushing anything. I want to prove to you that not everything is on my time. We make decisions together." I said sweetly.

"I know you do H, but you I don't want you changing. I just want you and I to be on the same page. Just talk to me you know?" she smiled up at me.

H? She called me H.

"I will. I'll let you take your shower now. I know you're tired, so just rest. Please."

She hugged me once more before disappearing into the bathroom. I reallyyyy wanted to join her but O told her we would take it slow. Take it slow Harry. Just chill.

I walked back into the living room to find everyone sitting down. They all looked up at me.

"Someone's happy," Niall teased.

I must have been smiling. I didn't even realize. I quickly wiped the smile from my face and sat down.

"So...?" Zayn said.

"Sooooo...."

"So what's happening?" Maya asked.

"What's happening is that y'all are nosy." I laughed.

"Oh don't do that Harry. Tell us."

"Nothing is happening. She's taking a shower and then getting some rest. She needs it due to all this mess." I sighed.