Chapter 41, "A special day"

Harry's POV

a month later....

Jayda was now in her 4th month of pregnancy and just the cutest ever. She's literally been glowing lately. I don't know if it's because she's been working from home or because everything has settled down a bit. All I know is that the saying is true, happy wife, happy life.

I had a special surprise for Jayda today that I was really excited about. The set list was finally done for the album and all final touches have been applied. I wanted Jayda to be the first one to hear the album because I had a song just for her, well a couple of songs actually, but one in particular for sure.

It was 2pm as of right now and what I had planned wasn't until later. Jayda was in the closet doing god knows what while I laid in the bed reading.

"Harold..." Jayda called.

"Yes darling?"

"Look up."

I tore my eyes away from my book and noticed Jayda standing in the bathroom doorway with an all black lingerie 2 piece.

Damn.

"You like?" she smiled.

"I love. Come here woman." I smirked, scooting down to the edge of the bed.

"Do you want to see a show?" she laughed.

"Please....enlighten me." I said, my eyes raking over her curvy body.

She strutted across the room as if she was a model, which she really could be. Her skills surprised me. She did turns and walked back and forth giving me a show no doubt. I got up as she stood in front of me with the brightest smile. My arms wrapped around her waist as hers circled around my neck. I have always been so fond of her shortness compared to my height.

"You are absolutely stunning." I smiled, kissing her head.

Her lips connected with mine while her hands motioned down to my face. I backed her up to the edge of the bed, making her fall backwards into it with me on top. My left hand motioned down to her hips as my other hand held me steady. I'm obsessed with this woman.

We continued to kiss hungrily until Jayda guided me to remove her clothing. I kissed down her stomach and all the way down to her sweet spot. Both of my hands tugged the fabric off of Jayda's legs and onto the floor.

Her hands were comforting my hair as I went lower in order to apply my tongue to her spot. Her legs were propped up and I held onto her thighs tightly while I circled her area with ease.

"Oh god..." Jayda moaned helplessly.

Jayda held her self up with one hand wanting to watch every move I made. My eyes connected with hers and I watched as she let herself become undone in my mouth.

I scooted back up to her mouth and she wasted no time removing my shirt and boxers. My lips attached to hers as her hands ran smoothly against my side and back. I directed my cock into her and her hands attached on to my arms firmly.

"Fuck." I grunted.

I was never going to be able to get over the feeling of being inside her. I pinned her hands down on the bed and intertwined mines with hers.

"H...."

"That's right baby, say my name." I smirked.

Jayda motioned our hands down and placed my hands at her hips; she liked the way I tugged and scratched at them. Her hands on the other hand clawed away at my back. She climaxed under me again making her toes curl up, and tried her best to squirm free, but I had her trapped.