Chapter 90, "Wake Up"

refer back to chapter 61.....

Harry's POV

"Harry? Harry wake up."

I hear a voice call to me in the distance.

"Jayda? Jayda no you can't leave yet. I'm not ready for you to leave." I whimper, the vivid image of Jayda's lifeless body flashing before my eyes.

"Harry I'm right here. Wake up for me." the voice calls again.

Jayda.

I can't believe she's gone now.

She must be calling from the heavens now.

My Jayda.

I feel a light pat on my cheek and my eyes snap open. My emerald eyes come face to face with gorgeous dark, coffee colored ones. "Jayda?" I whisper.

"I'm right here Harry. What's going on? You've been asleep on this same hospital chair for about a day now. I didn't think anything of it at first, but then you started shaking and mumbling under your breath." she explains.

Huh?

Sleep for a day?

I look around to take in my surroundings and notice that we're still at the hospital from when Kara went into labor. What the hell?

"I've been asleep for a whole day? Are you sure? How are you even here right now? I watched you-" I start but stop my sentence abruptly.

"You watched me what Harry? What are you talking about?" she asks, furrowing her eyebrows.

I take in a minute to just really take in her facial features and overall just well-being. She's really here. She's actually in front of me right now. I can feel as my eyes start to uncontrollably begin to water. This moment is just so surreal for me.

"Hey, you okay? Why are you crying?" she whispers, pulling me closer to her so that she's hugging me.

Everything from before starts to sink in and surface back into my mind. The yacht, my birthday, Kara passing out, and Jayda and I splitting up.

Then what the hell did I just go through?

Was that all a dream? Talk about a wake up call.

"Talk to me H, what's going on? What did you dream about?" Jayda asks, worry laced within every word.

"I'm so sorry Jayda. I'm so sorry for everything. I never want to lose you, and I'm so sorry for everything I put you through. Please don't leave me. Don't go okay? I can't live without you you understand me? I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." I sob, pushing my head deeper into her chest as I hold her close to me.

"Slow down Harry. What are you talking about? I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. Is it because of everything that just happened with Kara? Did that scare you? I'm perfectly fine see?"

"Just don't leave me okay? I can- I can't lose you."

"What's going on with him?" Zayn calls, coming out of nowhere.

"I don't know. I think this whole incident with Kara really got to him. I'm going to take him to the house to get some proper rest and out of these clothes. I think we've been in this hospital too long." Jayda tells him, helping me stand up but letting me remain holding on to her.

"Okay. Let me know if you need anything. Kara's still sleep so I'll be in the NICU if you end up needing anything." he responds, walking away after giving me one last worrisome look.