Chapter 47, "Anxiety"

Harry's POV

Something is definitely wrong with Jayda and I just hope she opens up to me before anything crazy happens. I just want her to be okay, and I hope it isn't thing I've done.

Maybe it was just the big meeting she had today. Yah that's probably what it is. She must be nervous or something. All I can do is comfort her and let her know she'll do great like she always does.

I walked into the closet to see her on the floor with her eyes closed. She was shaking and sweating. I've never seen her like this before and immediately dropped down to check on her.

"Baby? Hey can you hear me?"

"Hmm?" she mumbled.

"Jayda you're not going to that conference. You can postpone it. Please. Just stay here." I pleaded.

"I'm fine Harry. I just got a little overheated."

"How are you overheated when you just took an ice cold shower?"

"It's hot in here." she lied.

"Are you having an anxiety attack?"

Jayda's POV

I was in fact, but I didn't want Harry to know the reason of why. I was honestly perfectly fine until I looked at my phone. I had received tons of messages from an unknown number threatening me and calling me a whore and everything. I didn't care about the name calling or even the threats; it was the pictures that scared me.

They sent me pictures on top of pictures of me just out and about by myself. The experience from my last situation with this scared me to death. I don't want to be raped again. That last dude....he beat me so bad I didn't think I was going to make it. I want to tell Harry but what if it's just a bluff? I don't want him worrying about this. As if I didn't have enough on my plate already.

"I was but I'm okay now. I'm just nervous that's all. I'm fine now....can you help me up?" I said.

"Jayda..."

I ushered him to help me up already knowing what he was about to say.

"Jayda I'm worried about you. I didn't even know you had anxiety attacks. Where is this coming from?"

I didn't know how to answer him. I don't want to lie but I'm also too scared to say anything. I have been on edge the last few weeks thinking someone was following me, but I had no idea it was true. I've been home a few times alone and there have been random knocks on the door. No one other than me knows about this.

"Don't be worried Harry. This is the first time in a long time. I don't know why I'm so nervous but I'll be okay." I said, trying to ease his nerves and mine.

"Fine. Just be careful okay? I don't want you ending up in the hospital again."

"Thank you."

I finished getting dressed and ate a quick snack before kissing the kids and Harry goodbye.

"I'll text you. I promise." I assured.

"Okay."

I left the house and headed for the office. No need to worry...everything's going to be just fine. When I was about halfway to the office, I realized I left my phone back at the house.

"Fuck," I said, to myself.

It should be fine. It's probably a good thing I left it. The meeting won't take long anyways...

Harry's POV

"Hey mate, you alright?" Liam asked.

"Yeah I'm fine...I'm worried about Jayda though."