Chapter 88, "Marry me again?"

Jayda's POV

"Will we get back together?" Harry whispered, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I pulled back and looked back up at him. I was definitely not expecting that so suddenly. "I want to." I told him honestly.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I just don't want a repeat Harry. I want to be with you from here on out. I want regular married couple fights about taking out the trash, who's going to get the kids, or even about saving money. I want you Harry. Mostly, I want to know you want me too."

He looked at me deeply. "I want you more than anything Jayda. I regret ever letting you slip away from me. I'm so sorry for putting you through so much."

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have been so hard on you."

"No, no. You should've. I needed to go through that."

I took his face on my hands and placed a steady kiss on his lips. "Will you marry me Harry Edward Styles? Again." I chuckled.

"I will. Will you marry me Jayda Marie Matthews? Again." he laughed back.

"I will. And it's Jayda Marie Styles." I smiled.

"That sounds so much better anyway. We don't have to do the whole wedding thing again do we?"

"No. No we don't." I laughed.

He connected his lips back to mine. I tangled my hands in his hair and pulled him closer to me in order to close the space between us. From me doing this, he accidentally fell on top of me but that didn't stop us. If anything, it motivated us to keep going.

"Wait." he said, lifting himself up.

"What?" I whined. "Did I do something?"

"No baby. You didn't do anything. Just say you'll put the ring back on soon." he pleaded.

"I will put the ring back on as soon as we finish." I winked.

Harry's POV

A spark lit in me as soon as I heard her say those words. Asking her to put the ring back on had been on my mind heavy lately. I've missed her so much and I'm okay with taking things slow.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you more."

"Not possible." I smiled, reaching back down to kiss her. "Hey, we don't have to go all the way tonight. I'm happy just being here with you."

"Really?"

"Really. No pressure."

I saw her eyes light up at my simple words
"Okay....but let's not stop the kissing part just yet."

"Okay." I laughed.

She pulled me back down to her and connected our lips together. She removed my shirt as I did the same to her, so we could feel each other's skin against one another.

In one swift moment, she flipped us around so that she was now straddling my waist. I rubbed along her back just to feel her skin in my grasp. We continued making out until we were both panting and out of breath. She raised up from her position to take a good look at me. Her lips were swollen and lubricated with saliva, and I'm sure mine were the same.

"Oh fuck this." she mumbled to herself, but I heard it.

I looked up at her puzzled and unsure of what she was talking about. Before I knew it, she unstrapped her bra and slid out of her pants and underwear.