WELCOME!

MY CURSED MATE

"The return of the fifth disciple of the moon goddess."

A sequel to my series entitled: Tale of Asteria (Soon to be published)

I BLURB I

Everly Sanchez was a she-wolf with an extremely distinctive appearance. Some people thought she was hideous, while others thought she was exceptionally rare. But, none of those assumptions describe what she really is.

Would you, perhaps... want to find out who she really is? 

THIS IS A REVISED VERSION OF 'MY CURSED MATE'

GREYSON X EVERLY STORY

A FANTASY Novel written by:

@pribadongmanunulat1_

Disclaimer

              This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2021

by @pribadongmanunulat1_

             All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Karapatang-ari © 2021

Inilathala ni @pribadongmanunulat1_

             Reserbado ang lahat ng karapatan, kasama na ang karapatan sa reproduksiyon at paggamit sa anumang anyo at paraan maliban kung may nakasulat na pahintulot mula sa may-hawak ng karapatang-ari.

Author's Note:

Good day!

            I had several times revised this story, but I must admit that I didn't put that much effort into it. My stories are crucially significant to me. It took me lots of blood, sweat, and tears to yield this piece of fiction; writing a story is like having superpowers that allow you to create the world you've always wanted, as well as the chance to actually live there and give your fictional characters actual life.

             "Once you become a writer, you don't just aspire to create hundreds of stories, but you also want to create thousands of lessons that someone out there might need at that time." — Words of writings from me : )

            Also, the book cover was created by none other than me, however the picture that I used is  borrowed from the internet so I would also like to give credits to the rightful owner of that picture. As well as all the other video, music, picture, images and Illustration that I will include in this story. 

Acknowledgements:

            To my dearest family, friends and loved ones. I don't know if you are able to read this but I always pray for all of your success. To my mother, who had always been there to support me, my friends which I can't live without, and to all of my other loved ones. May ALL my best wishes come to all of you someday.

            To my readers, there's nothing much I can say but 'THANK YOU' for reading this piece of fictional literature. I hope that I moved something in your heart as you start reading this. Always take care, and put enough love, respect and worth to yourself. Remember to always live your dream. YOU CAN DO IT!