I Return of Lady Weresfia I

KABANATA XXX

Third Person's POV

In the darkness that lurks beyond the deep woods, someone with ill intention is currently surveying the area.

It was none other than Knox along with his very own group of monsters given by the evil coven to help him locate the true reincarnation of the fifth disciple, someone that is with that woman named 'Crizelle' the night the evil coven monsters attack Moonstone's second district.

Ilang araw pa lang ang lumipas at dito sila idinala ng resulta ng kanilang pag-iimbestiga.

Using knox demonic power along with that dark magic stone they use to detect the owner of that shadow whom they presume to be the real reincarnated fifth disciple, they manage to get here.

"Search the entire area, our target is near," utos nito sa mga nilalang na iyon na mabilis na naglaho upang hanapin ang kanilang pakay sa lugar.

These terrifying monsters are created with a special ability to smell someone's energy. That's why it will be a lot easier for them to locate what they came there for.

The creatures growl as they sense a presence approaching.

Saglit na napahinto si Everly sa gitna ng madilim na kakahuyan. Wala sa sariling napatulala ito sa buwan na siyang tanging nagbibigay ng liwanag sa daang tinatahak niya ng gabing iyon.

Her eyes are void with any emotions as her body moves to its own accord. Her mind couldn't grasp what's happening but her eyes are wide awake but still in its blurry state. But then, she never stumbled on anything along her way, as if she already knew where she's supposed to go and she already mastered every corner of this vast and dark wood.

Everly... She heard that voice again, again and again. Everytime its calm tone registered in her ears, she couldn't help but fall even deeper to unconsciousness.

She came into a halt once again when she felt another presence near. It didn't take second before she recognized that it was the same wolf she saw several nights before, the suspicious white wolf that has been haunting her curiosity. It's the only way to find out what's really happening to her.

But for some reason, she can't move towards it and even tries to speak.

'You're here.' The glowing crystal engraved on its forehead started to light up again as she heard its voice in her head. Now that she came face to face with it again, she came to appreciate how beautiful this wolf really is. Its eyes reminded her of the moonlight emanating around the moon along with that mysterious aura as it hides behind the cloud.

'Come...'

Mas tumindi ang linaw ng boses nito sa kanyang isip at bago pa siya makapagsalita ay kusang humakbang ang kanyang paa palapit dito. Wala na siyang kontrol sa sarili niyang katawan ng mga sandaling iyon, bagay na hindi niya maintindihan sa tuwing naririto ang puting lobo na iyon, lagi na lamang may mga bagay na nangyayari sa kanya na hindi niya magawang ipaliwanag.

Her head bowed down as her knees fell to the ground. She's completely kneeling in front of it and there's a force holding her body from getting up.

'Sampung araw mula ngayon ay tuluyan nang magtatagpo muli ang kaluluwa nating dalawa ngunit hanggang ngayon ay tila wala pa ding memorya na bumabalik sa iyong ala ala,' Bakas ang bahid ng lungkot sa boses nito. Ngunit nanatiling nakayuko ang ulo ni Everly.