I Flintstones Pack I

KABANATA XXIV

Third Person's POV

It's been three days since the unprecedented attack of those evil creatures on that small pack in the west, none of the pack members, neither wolf nor neutral warlock survived. All that is left are the burnt ashes and dead bodies of the civilians that used to live there.

"Chief Zevian, the remaining bodies had been buried," one of the pack knights reported to him. He let out a small sigh before finally facing the member of their expedition.

Ito ang unang beses na abo na lamang ang natira sa nangyaring pag-atake ng mga halimaw na iyon. Halos hindi na maitsurahan ang sunog na mga parte ng katawan ng mga miyembro nito. 'Tila ba sinadyang ubusin lahat ang buhay na nilalang na naninirahan doon.

Chief Zevian of Moonstone pack and the current head of the expedition or research team can't seem to understand the reason behind this gruesome attack. They have been traveling to Grand Orleas to do their research about new species of life arising from the depths of an isolated place for weeks now and they did not expect to arrive in this mess.

Sinumang nilalang na makakita sa itsura ng maliit na pack na iyon ay siguradong kikilabutan dahil sa di kanais-nais na sinapit nito.

He mumbled a short prayer to the deities for the pitiful souls of all those monster's victims.

"This will be the most gruesome attack we'll ever see." Komento ni Elio habang nakatayo sa tabi ng kanilang pinuno. Wala syang mabasang kahit na anong emosyon sa mukha nito ngunit alam niyang iniisip nito ang mga possibleng dahilan sa ganito katinding pag-atake.

They have no idea who the leader of that small pack is, or the name of the pack. All that they know is that the pack is one of the hundred small packs that was situated all over Grand orleas.

Ngayon na nag-uumpisa ng magseryoso sa pag-atake ang mga halimaw na iyon ay siguradong may malalim na iyong dahilan at pahiwatig.

Being the main researcher of the pack they need to prevent something like this from ever happening again. Digging up all the information they could get as soon as possible. They need to find out the reason for such a gruesome attack and the method they used to be able to wipe out an entire pack within just a night. Preventing it from happening to other packs as well.

"Looks like they're deploying much stronger monsters now," mahinang usal ni Zevian sa kanyang sarili. Samantala, tahimik nilang pinanood ang ginawang pagtalikod ni Chief Zevian sa direksyon ng gumuhong pack.

They all felt pity for the victims and wanted to get the justice they deserve.

"Prepare the carriages. We can't get delayed even more. Let's head to the Flintstones now." The chief ordered which made everyone get up to their feet and continued their expedition despite what happened.

It was almost dawn when the group reached the flintstone pack. Unlike the other packs, flintstone definitely has their own way of establishing their difference between the others. Although they are labeled as the third of the strongest pack in Grand Orleas, their way of life never changed, it has always been traditional and old fashioned.

They value relationships more than anything else, that's also probably because they are the oldest pack to ever be established.

Pagdating naman sa dami ng mga nilalang na kasapi ng isang pack. Ang Flintstone ang may pinakamalaking bilang ng mga miyembro hanggang sa kasalukuyan, kaya naman hindi ito basta-bastang natitinag ng ibang malalakas na pack.