I Lady Ganesha's aim I

Warning: This chapter is not edited, so expect typos, misspelled words, and grammatical errors. Thanks and enjoy reading!

KABANATA XLI

Third Person's POV

On the verge of exploding her magic, Everly, luckily lost consciousness, due to her weak body, it seemed like it couldn't withstand the power that comes from being the next reincarnation of the goddess's disciple leading her body to shut down completely.

Hapon na ng magising si Everly mula sa pagkakahiga nito sa damuhan. Hindi naman umalis sa kanyang tabi si Eve upang bantayan ito. Sa kabutihang palad ay tanging mga hayop at insekto lamang ang lumalapit sa walang malay na katawan ni Everly.

"A-Anong nangyari?" Naguguluhang usal ni Everly ng sandaling magbalik sa realidad ang kanyang isip.

She roamed her eyes around and couldn't believe the current state of the place, especially the area surrounding her. Almost everything was destroyed and torn apart.

How dangerous.

Luckily your body is still too weak to handle your own magic. If it isn't for that reason our enemies could have detected your location by now and who knows what would have happened if they arrived in front of your vulnerable and unconscious body.

Panandalian siyang napatulala sa paligid, halos magdidilim na din.

Kakarampot lamang ito ng parte ng kapangyarihang meron ka Everly. Ngayon ay isipin mo kung gaano kadelikado ang kapangyarihang iyan kung mapupunta lamang sa kamay ng mga ganid at masasamang loob na nilalang. Maging aral sana ito upang seryosohin mo na ang pagsasanay ng iyong sarili sa lalong madaling panahon. Bilang na lamang ang mga oras na meron tayo Everly.

She can't help but to fear that immense power lying inside of her fragile body. Scared for the destruction it will bring once she loses control of it again. The idea of potentially killing innocent creatures because of that cursed power gives Everly much guilt. She doesn't know if she'll be able to survive the idea if it becomes reality.

She watched as Eve put one of her paws on top of her wrist and a beautiful bracelet made from white pearl formed around it.

Wear this at all times, it will minimize the disciple's power in you in case you lose control again. This will also prevent you from transforming into Lady Weresfia's appearance during the night. Which will become very useful to you in the future. Just wear it all the time, only remove it if it's necessary or your life is in great danger.

Mahigpit niyang naikuyom ang palad sa dibdib matapos ang ilang minutong pagtitig sa pulseras na iyon.

Kung nais niya talagang manatiling may-ari ng katawang ito ay kelangan niyang magpakatatag. Susubukan niya ang lahat ng posibleng paraan, kung kinakailangan niyang halughugin ang buong Grand orleas upang mahanap ang paraan para hindi siya mawala sa mundong ito ay gagawin niya.

Think carefully, Everly, before you make a decision you know you will regret.

That's the last thing Eve said to her before her wolf vanished into thin air and she was left there witnessing the most beautiful sunset she had ever seen, however despite that beautiful scene, her heart felt like it is getting heavier and heavier as time passes by, leaving her no choice but to look away and raise her body to go back to the mansion.

Staying in the woods is far more dangerous at night, she has witnessed the danger it brings firsthand countless times now.

Back into Lady Ganesha's hidden lab where she has been working nonstop for a week now in order to develop the spell and ritual she can use in order to pass her power down to Lukariah without turning her into a monster or much worse, a demon.