I Levan's Downfall I

This chapter is not edited, so expect typos, misspelled words, and grammatical errors. Thanks and enjoy reading!

KABANATA XXXV

Third Person's POV

It was a miracle. How Miciera was able to control this demonic power. It all happened after she heard that familiar voice in her head, from the tone to the way it was spoken. She's sure that it was the voice of her old man.

Miciera... a gift from gods. You don't need the guidance of anyone, my dear. As if those words are slowly engraving into her soul.

Ramdam niya kung panong sa isang iglap lang ay nagbago ang kanyang buong pagkatao. Mula sa pisikal niyang anyo na ngayon ay kalahating tao at kalahating demonyo. Hindi niya lubos maisip na posibleng mangyari ang bagay na ito.

Sa unang beses na nagbago ang kanyang anyo ay wala siyang kontrol sa sariling katawan maging sa pag-iisip, mas nakakahindik din ang kanyang itsura ng mga oras na iyon. Hindi kagaya ngayon na halos iilang parte lamang ng kanyang katawan ang nag anyong demonyo at isang sungay lamang ang tumubo sa kanyang noo.

She must eliminate the threat before she loses control again, or else this could be her last day in this world. Because she can still feel her body deteriorating over time. If she feels like losing control again, she'll just kill herself.

"Hmmm... look who we have here. The infamous demon of Lord Gallore. Who could've thought that it's inside that weak body of yours?" humigpit ang pagkakakuyom ni Miciera sa kanyang palad dahil sa sinabi ng nilalang na iyon.

Base sa anyo nito ay alam niyang may lahi din itong demonyo, ngunit sa hindi malamang dahilan ay may kakaibang bagay siyang nararamdaman sa nilalang na iyon. Unang beses niyang marinig ang boses nito ay kaagad nang pumalo sa kanyang sistema ang aura ng kasamaang nagmumula dito.

She simply remained silent and stared into the demon's eyes. They have a similar appearance, both in half demon form; however, the man's demonic form has both dark and light colors, as if he was created using those two powerful elements.

She has no idea if she will be able to defeat him, but one thing is certain: she will not allow this monster to harm any more innocent people. He can't hurt anyone here as long as she's watching him.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know you're a mute, well then... shall we begin?" For a moment, Miciera was drawn back to her past memories.

How many times she has heard the same exact words from Lord Gallore whenever they start a fight and how she was so sure to always have an answer despite the huge difference in their power.

"You're talking too much," she mumbled coldly before summoning another spell.

A ginormous symbol formed beneath her and for a few seconds, she caught herself admiring it.

So, this is how it felt to be able to summon a powerful spell like this? It was already majestic watching from afar, but she didn't expect it to be this breathtaking up close.

She was able to control this enormous power with ease, giving her the assurance that, for the time being, nothing could go wrong. She launched an attack back at the unconcerned demon.

The entire sky where the demon is located, as well as the remaining ball of fires, was swallowed by a greenish hole, but he didn't even move, as if the forces created by that sink hole in the sky were nothing. She breaks the spell and launches a barrage of attacks in his direction.