I A Demon's Death I

KABANATA XXXI

Third Person's POV

Nabalot ng malakas na pagsabog mula sa ginawang pag-atake ni Eve ang parteng iyon ng kakahuyan. Dire-diretsong bumagsak sa sahig ang walang malay na katawan ng Alpha at kasabay ang pagtilapon ni Knox ilang metro papasok muli sa kagubatan.

Everly, who is currently possessed with the fifth disciple's soul, just walked towards Greysons body and silently kneeled down to check the man's pulse.

Humihinga pa naman ang lalaki. Nabalot ng liwanag ang kanyang palad bago iyon ipinatong sa patuloy pa ding dumudugong sugat ng alpha.

The drip of blood scattered from his clothes and skin returned back to his open wound as it started to heal. Everly then used a restoration spell to return back the man's lost energy and to help his exhaustion subside. Now the man's complexion has improved and his breath becomes lighter, he no longer has that frown on his face due to the pain and has now fallen asleep peacefully.

"You're still a foolish man, as always..." She couldn't stop the small smile that was secretly forming in her lips as she stared at those same sharp features of the man she had always saved over the past years of her reincarnation.

Looks like history will repeat itself once more. However, she wanted to change some parts like letting this dangerous man meet her, again. That's something she will avoid at all cost if she doesn't want to ruin the man's future.

For now, all she could hope is to have the same ending as she had with her previous incarnations. She, being able to defeat those evil beings and him, finding true happiness after all the cruel things they are about to go through, even without her.

He may not remember anything just like he always did for her past incarnations, but soon everything will fall back to its rightful place. That includes him remembering his purpose in this world. But then, she'll have to refuse the man's charm just as she always did. In that way, she'll be able to give him the happiness he deserves.

Also she will do everything to have the same victorious ending in this another life, and maybe...

... it will finally dissolve the deity's anger towards the disciples and will be her very last incarnation.

In this another chance given to her, she'll make sure to finally put an end to this lifetime suffering and free this world from the moon goddess's curse.

Muli nitong ini angat ang tingin sa bilog na buwan na talagang kapansin pansin ang kaliwanagan ng gabing iyon.

"Sa pagkakataong ito ay hindi na kita bibiguin, mahal na diyosa..." mahinang usal niya bago yumuko upang magbigay ng respeto sa nilalang na naglikha ng lahat sa lugar na iyon. Ang natatanging nilalang na may kakayahang palayain siya at ang mundong ito sa ilang daang taon ng sumpang kumukulong sa kanila.

She can't help but hope that she can at least have a glimpse of Orleas's return to its world, Asteria, for the last time before she finally returns to the side of her creator, the moon goddess, Selene. Everything will finally go back to its rightful place after hundreds of years.

"Arghh!" knox screamed as he suffered another huge blow from that wolf. He looked at it with so much hatred as he realized how helpless he was against this creature. However, there's something worse about their situation that he can't accept.

Ang katotohanang mas mababa ang uri ng mga lobong iyon di hamak sa mga may dugong demonyong kagaya niya. Kaya naman hindi niya lubos matanggap kung bakit ganun na lamang ito kalakas.