I The Truth I

Warning: This chapter is not edited, so expect typos, misspelled words, and grammatical errors. Thanks and enjoy reading!

KABANATA XXXVII

Third Person's POV

Nemya silently muttered a concealing spell all over her body to hide her presence as she slowly walked towards the door of the alpha's office. She then leaned her ears until her head was pinned on the door's surface and enhanced her senses so that she can hear everything that's happening inside.

Ngunit kaagad ding napakunot ang kanyang ulo ng mapagtantong may mahikang pumipigil sa kanya upang marinig ng tuluyan ang mga boses sa loob. Mukhang mayroon ding spell na bumabalot sa buong opisina.

She multiplied the amount of power she's exerting in her enhanced senses and was able to hear glimpses of their voices.

"Looks like it was a successful transaction after all..."

"Well yes.. All thanks to your cooperation and... "

"... tonight..."

She could barely understand their conversation but she's trying her best to hear every word they're saying.

Pagkatapos niyon ay nanatiling tahimik sa loob at unti-unting bumabalik ang linaw ng ingaymula doon. Hudyat na wala na ang spell na bumabalot sa buong lugar. Tuluyan ding gumaan ang bigat at dilim ng presensyang kanina lang ay nararamdaman ni Nemya. Mukhang umalis na ang sekretong panauhin ng alpha.

Hindi naman lubos maisip ni Nemya kung anong ibig-sabihin ng pinag-usapan ng mga ito. Ngunit isa lang ang malinaw base sa kanilang mga salita ay mukhang nagtagumpay ang mga ito sa kanilang plano. Ang tanong ay kung anong klaseng plano ang pinagtagumpayan ng mga ito?

Isang buntong hininga ang pinawalan ni Nemya dahil mukhang mananatili pa siya sa kanyang pagpapanggap bilang alipin ng mansion sa ito sa mga susunod pang araw upang alamin ang ibig sabihin ng pinag-usapan ng mga ito.

For now, she needs to report this to their group.

It only took her a minute to teleport back to their secret meeting place near bluemoon pack where they're supposed to meet tonight in order to share each other's findings and Ophir will then report it back to the Alpha.

Kaagad na umasim ang mukha ni Nemya ng sa halip na si Ophir ay si Kleon ang kanyang nadatnan na nakahiga at nagmumuni-muni sa kahoy na duyang nakasabit sa bubong ng maliit na kubong iyon.

The whole place is now covered in darkness since it's already deep into the night and this small hut is located in the middle of the woods, and to avoid attracting attention from some pack members who's walking past that part of the forest they refuse to light up any candles or lamp inside, they could only rely on the moon's light passing through the old broken window.

Pilit niyang pinigilan ang pag-ikot ng mata sa direksyon nito ng makita ang nakaka-inis na ngising nakapaskil sa mukha nito ng sandaling magtama ang kanilang tingin.

"Don't look too disappointed to see me." The visible smirk on the man's face widened as she finally rolled her eyes on him.

"Looks like Ophir isn't here yet. I'll just come back later—"

"Why don't you just wait here with me? I mean... we could talk to each other so that we don't get bored."

I'd rather talk to myself than have a conversation with a two-faced man like you. Hindi mapigilang usal ni Nemya sa kanyang utak.