Chapter 28

Andy pov~

I woke up and saw Lexi cuddled into my side, so cute. Lexi shifted before I saw her beautiful brown eyes. She smiled before leaving my bunk, damn Lexi. I got out of my bunk and followed Lexi, seeing food. We ate and I noticed there was a note on the counter. I got up and read it out loud.

"Hey Andy and Lex, we all decided to go out and get some things. We might be out all day, you'll never know. So we might be back by tonight or tomorrow, since we don't play today or tomorrow. Have fun you guys!" I put the note down.

"So we are all we have all day and possibly tomorrow then?" Lexi questioned

"I guess so. What you wanna do today?" I asked, leaning against the counter.

"Go see a movie? Possibly go out to eat later?" Lexi suggested.

I nodded and she smiled, getting up and quickly going to shower. She began playing music and I smiled, what am I gonna do with her?

Lexi pov~

Andy and I left the bus and I actually wanted to hang out with him all day (outfit on side), by ourselves. Andy grabbed my hand and I blushed, oh no. We got to the movies and I let Andy pick the movie, I didn't really care. We walked to our theater and saw the sign, Knock Knock. I've seen trailers and dreaded for this, I guess Andy just wanted me close tonight. We got seated and the movie started, time to keep my face hidden for the entire movie.

*

*

We left the movie theater and I was literally checking my surroundings like crazy. The movie kinda made me be more alert of everything. Andy and I walked to the mall and got a few things before retreating back to the bus. Everyone was still gone and Andy decided to play video games, which I don't mind very much. He set up everything and I sat back, watching him. He played for what felt like hours and turned off the console.

"Lexi, wanna do something?" Andy asked.

I pretended to think and looked back at Andy.

"Sure Andrew." I smiled.

Andy got up from the couch and pulled out liquor. He began blasting music and I felt kinda happy a bit. With all the stress, fans, traveling, guys, I needed a drink. Andy pulled me off the couch and practically pinned me between him and the counter. He gave me the Jack Daniel's bottle and made me drink some, which burned the back of my throat.

"Just wait Lex, you'll feel like you're flying in the clouds." Andy said.

I giggled and we began drinking, slowly I felt myself getting closer and closer to Andy. I closed my eyes for one second and then opened them them to see myself on Andy, making out. Is this what Andy was talking about?

Jake pov~

I opened the bus door and saw the disaster. Matty looked over my shoulder and he noticed clothes on the floor, holy shit.

"Guys move, I'm tired as hell. I just wanna sleep." Michael asked.

I turned around and covered Michael's eyes, quickly guiding him to his bunk.

"The fuck Jake?!" Michael exclaimed.

I just shut his curtain, but he pulled the curtain back, seeing the mess.

"Lexi! Andy!" Michael yelled.

I saw David going to the back lounge, opening the door and then slamming it shut. I stood next to him and David had like a disgusted face.