Chapter 35

Recap:

The timer went off and Andy walked to the bathroom. We both were scared to look. We both looked at each other and nodded. We both looked and all 3 tests said the same thing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Read A/N at the end)

Lexi pov~

 ...negative...

I let out a sigh and Andy rubbed small circles on my back.

"God I was so scared Andy, I'm not ready for a kid yet."

Andy pulled me close and I just felt like crying.

"It's okay baby, if you were pregnant, I would help you through the whole process."

"But you would be on tour for most of the time."

"Distance would not keep us apart. Technology would keep us close when I'm away."

Andy kissed me and he was right. There was a knock on the door and I quickly threw away the tests and the boxes away. Andy answered the door and Michael walked in.

"Lexi, clothes."

I looked down and remembered that I wore my undergarments and Andy's shirt. I quickly got clothes and changed. I walked out and Michael left.

"What happened?"

"Michael saw me with the tests. He wanted to  know if you were pregnant. He seemed relieved that you weren't."

"Is he that selfish?"

I felt annoyed now.

"Lexi you know he's probably not ready to be a granddad just yet."

"I know."

Andy walked over to me and kissed me on the forehead.

"I'm gonna get dressed then we can go have a walk."

I nodded and Andy left to the bathroom. I can't blame Michael, he's 27 years old and still doesn't have a girlfriend. Andy walked out and we left. Andy grabbed my hand and we just walked to the park. We sat on the swings and I remembered the date I had with Hayden. Andy and I talked for a while before I hit his arm softly.

"Tag you're it!"

I got up and ran while Andy started chasing me. There were a couple of times that Andy nearly caught me. I guess I should not have stopped running because I was thrown over a shoulder and heard Andy's voice.

"I got you!"

He laughed and he laid me down on the grass. I pushed him and sat on his lower stomach.

"So, what time do you guys perform tonight?"

"All I know for sure is that Of Mice & Men perform at 7, we perform after Memphis May Fire, but before Issues. So maybe 9."

"Okay, I can't wait."

"Hm."

I leaned down and kissed Andy. As I was about to get up, Andy wrapped his arms around my waist. I took his hands off and pinned them above his head.

"Not now mister, that happened already."

Andy whimpered and I giggled. His phone buzzed and checked it, sighing.

"I got an interview then sound check."

"Awe, but I wanted to spend more time with you."

"I know baby."