Chapter 38

Lexi pov~

I woke up and saw Andy smiling at me.

"Wake up babe, we're here."

I looked out his window and saw that we were landing. Once the plane had stopped, everyone got off the plane. Andy held my hand as I stumbled a bit through the airport. Andy stopped and turned towards me.

"Jump."

I did a little jump and Andy held me up by my thighs. I heard faint talking and I was still being carried. I opened my eyes and saw the guys. Michael saw and smiled and I noticed that he had my suitcase. I soon realized that Andy was holding me by one arm as he had his suitcase in the other. I then closed my eyes again and heard honking. I opened them again and saw that we were outside.

"Our bus will be here soon baby."

"Okay."

I got butterflies in my stomach when Andy called me baby, it was cute. Andy began walking again then it felt cooler. I heard a curtain open and I was set down on Andy's bunk.

"Sweet dreams baby, I'll wake you up when we get to the venue."

My eyes felt heavy and I felt a pair of soft lips against mine. The curtain was closed and I dozed off.

Andy pov~

I sat on the couch and Brent sat by me.

"Michael is happy about you and Lex. He's glad that she's with someone who makes her happy."

"And she makes me happy. Even if she just looks at me and smiles, it brings me butterflies. She's my world."

Brent smiled and patted my shoulder before going to the bunks. I got comfortable and closed my eyes.

Lexi pov~

"I'm sorry baby, I don't love you anymore."

"But Andy..."

"No, I'm going back to Bailey."

"Didn't she break your heart?"

"Yes, but I still have feelings for her."

Andy let my hand go and he left with Bailey. It started getting dark and I was left with my tears. I fell to my knees and all our memories was shown in front of me like it was a movie. I smiled through them as tears still kept flowing. I shut my eyes and my hand clutched my chest where my heart was at, I'm so heartbroken.

"I thought you loved me!"

I shot up and started crying. There were rapid feet and David looked at me with concern in his eyes.

"Lexi what's wrong?"

I just kept crying and David held me close. He rocked me back and forth as he moved his hand up and down my back. I was just crying on his shoulder and the bus stopped.

"You wanna talk about it?"

He looked in my eyes as tears were still coming. I nodded and I told him everything. By the time I finished, the bus door opened. I saw Michael and I jumped out the bunk and ran to him.

"Hey Lexi, wait what's wrong honey?"

I kept my face to his chest as fresh tears started.

"Babe?"

I turned around and there stood Andy, rubbing his eyes. 

"Baby what's wrong?"

I moved closer to Michael and Andy saw.