Chapter 5

Scout pov~

It's been a month into Vans Warped Tour and Lexi is practically friends with the other bands. She is a bit more comfortable with us than before. It was so amazing to learn more about her, even her smile brightens the whole room in seconds. Too bad this is our last week since we have to make a video for Mad At Myself.

Lexi pov~

As I'm watching The Ready Set, I notice Tyler walking around. As they finish Give Me Your Hand, I make my way out of the crowd. Tyler looks...worried?

"Hey Tyler, what's wrong?" I asked.

Tyler looks at me then pulls me to the bus. Everyone looked relieved when we entered the bus. Wait, relieved? Why? Michael walks up to me and hugs me tightly. My fear of men quickly appears just as he let's go.

"We were so worried." Michael exclaimed.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Brianna is here. Plus today is the last day for us.", Josh said.

Just as I was gonna say something, there was a knock on the door. Michael went to answer it as I ran to my bunk.

Michael pov~

Andy and David from Crown The Empire smiled then I let them in.

"Where's Lexi?" Andy questioned.

"Her bunk." Scout said.

I sigh, I knew she wouldn't take the news well. They both went to her bunk and we all heard sniffles. We knew Lexi wanted to stay, but we have to make a video and go onto another little tour. David and Andy leave as Kevin from Ghost Town comes to our bus. Everyone was like her best friend. Soon, almost all the band members came by and said bye to her. Well, she probably won't talk to us for a few hours.

|3 days later|

AJ pov~

Lexi was still ignoring us and she's been wearing jackets. Lex has been suspicious ever since we got to Japan. As everyone is about to go onto stage, I decide to bug Lex for a second.

"Are you gonna watch us side stage or stay here?" I asked.

"Stay here. Sorry AJ." Lexi said, looking away.

I nodded then we all run on stage.

Lexi pov~

{A/N: this may be triggering. If you don't want to read it, go to the next chapter. If you want, just skim through till you see bold lettering. Read at your own risk}

I quickly run to the bus and find my box in my bag. The guises set is about 50 minutes so I'll have plenty of time. I run to the bathroom and pull my jacket sleeves off. Every guy who has beat or raped me came to mind, 10+ cuts. Every name they called me, 10 more cuts. And finally; every person who felt bad for me, 20 cuts. I watched as the blood dripped from my wrists and cleaned up. I carefully cleaned my wrists then wrapped gauze on the cuts. I redid my makeup and put my box away.

{if you skimmed through, you can actually read here}

I grabbed my sketch book and headphones then ran back inside. People gave me weird looks, but I didn't care. After about 20 minutes, the guys walked into the room all sweaty.

"Can I go to the bus now?" I asked.

"Yeah. Michael?" Skyler said.

"Go ahead Lexi. We'll be there in a bit." Michael said, panting.

I skip to the bus and kick my shoes near the couch. With Give Me Your Hand by The Ready Set blasting in my ears, I'm just dancing around and signing. Apparently the guys were watching me because I was picked up.

"Get off creep!" I screamed.

I then saw the familiar blonde hair, Tyler. He put me down and they were laughing.

"You can sing." Tyler said in amazement.

I blushed then skipped to the bathroom to change. I walked out in an 'Austin Carlile or die' shirt with some boy boxers. I climbed into my bunk and just snuggled in my blanket and pillow.