Chapter 12

Scout pov~

It's been 3 months and Lexi has friends from school. She talks to me the most instead of Michael. I mean, he's her dad and she talks to me. She tells me everything that happens to school and then I tell Michael. Since December is a few days away, I start thinking of presents.

AJ pov~

Lexi has started talking to us a bit, except Michael. I decided to go out and start buying Christmas gifts. As went to mall, I saw Lexi with Tyler getting presents. They were laughing about something and noticed they had bags.

Tyler pov~

I noticed AJ, but didn't say anything to Lexi. She ran into a store and I realized it was Spencers. Some fans noticed me and said hi. Lexi then walked out and we went to other stores.

Michael pov~

I just sit in my room, wondering if I'm not good enough to be Lexi's dad. I broke up with Brianna when I caught her cheating and I lost connection with my daughter from a nightmare. This Christmas will be nothing, but sadness. I got up and went to the shops for gifts. I saw Tyler and Lexi shopping, until I saw AJ with a couple bags. Apparently everyone is shopping early.

Lexi pov~

Tyler and I get home from shopping to notice the house was quiet. We put our bags away and decide to set up the tree. After 20 minutes of arguing, we decided to put the tree in the corner by the window. Tyler brought in the decorations and we started setting up the Christmas tree.

Josh pov~

I got home from shopping to see Tyler, AJ, Ty and Lexi goofing off while setting up the tree. Lexi smiled and threw some tree lint at me. I put my bags away and went downstairs to see they were actually fixing the tree when Michael walked in. Michael left and then Lexi went after him.

Michael pov~

I put my bags into the closet as someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." I said.

The door opened and closed, thinking it was one of the guys. I turned around to see Lexi leaning against the closed door.

"Yeah Lexi?" I asked.

She walked up to me and wrapped her small arms around my neck, burying her face into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. Lexi then mumbled something and I couldn't understand.

"I can't understand, speak up baby." I said.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have ignored you from one nightmare that happened months ago. I just want the connection back. Can you forgive me?" Lexi asked.

"Of course honey. No matter what happens between us, I'll always be by your side 24/7." I smiled.