Chapter 11

Josh pov~

We got to Case's house and Tyler unlocked the door since everyone knew where his spare key was. Michael and Ty went to his room before there was shouting.

Ty pov~

"What is this?!" Michael exclaimed.

Case shifted and then saw us before jumping out of bed.

"This not what it looks like Michael. Lexi ran here last night and needed comfort." Case defended himself.

Michael then punched Case and were heard a gasp. The guys ran into the room as we saw Lexi helping Case.

"Why did you hit him?!" Lexi yelled.

"He could've hurt you! Do you not realize how worried we were when you ran away?" Michael yelled.

"I was running away from you! The guys, anyone in that household. I was afraid of what I saw." Lexi cried.

Case got up and sat on his bed, holding his cheek.

"What did you see Lex?" Case asked.

She stood up and told us her dream. As she was talking about it, tears were slipping down her face and I'm pretty sure our hearts broke.

"What made you think we were gonna beat and rape you? We're not those kinds of people." AJ questioned.

"Well people change AJ. I went from a hyper, fun girl to a sad, quiet, depressed girl who can't even control herself. I let other people feel sorry for me and I can't do anything about it." Lexi said quietly.

Case hugged her as she cried her heart out. We knew she probably won't be home for a bit so we just left. Michael went up to his room and slammed the door.

Michael pov~

Lexi has now become so distant that when she got home, she went straight to her room. Family dinner isn't the same. We barely even have movie nights. August was ending and Lexi already had her birthday. Case let us help and host the party that lasted for a few hours. I decided to have Lexi go into a public school. She doesn't know since we barely even talk. The room just feels so dull and boring, it never brightens anymore. I just wish everything can be normal again.

|September|

Lexi pov~

Michael put me into public school and I feel so uncomfortable. It was 6:30 and I left for school. The guys suggested driving me to school, but I rejected. I just hope going to a public school won't be horrible.